• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fergo for Holmes is good for me.
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Exactly. You seem to have already forgotten that Robbo and Politis have very publicly stated they want Pearce to stay long term. Your "do the right thing and move along to another Club" comment is Pearce-hating propaganda.
      You're fighting a losing battle here Dice - believe me I know the feeling. The anti-Pearce brigade don't care whether the Roosters club and players want him gone or not - it's all about what they want. And they want him gone.

Pearce has always been valued far more within the Roosters confine than outside it. And that's what's important to him I suspect - the fact that the club and his team mates value him.
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Exactly. You seem to have already forgotten that Robbo and Politis have very publicly stated they want Pearce to stay long term. Your "do the right thing and move along to another Club" comment is Pearce-hating propaganda.
        I haven't forgotten anything mate,all I know is Pearce and Cronk won`t work and he should do the right thing and take off!
        Keary is the better option and should be the 6.
        You obviously love the golden boy and his continual failures which is why you think otherwise..

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

You're fighting a losing battle here Dice - believe me I know the feeling. The anti-Pearce brigade don't care whether the Roosters club and players want him gone or not - it's all about what they want. And they want him gone.

Pearce has always been valued far more within the Roosters confine than outside it. And that's what's important to him I suspect - the fact that the club and his team mates value him.
          I maintain that he and Cronk can't be in the same side. You can't spend $800K on a player who will pay 20 mins a match off the bench. That's a $200K player. And the result is that our squad is all out of kilter. We need at least a prop and a three-quarter desperately.

Pearce has to go - but my money is on him staying.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I maintain that he and Cronk can't be in the same side. You can't spend $800K on a player who will pay 20 mins a match off the bench. That's a $200K player. And the result is that our squad is all out of kilter. We need at least a prop and a three-quarter desperately.

Pearce has to go - but my money is on him staying.
            Totally agree with you JT..

Comment

All we want is the team to win and be successful, their is no hidden agenda..
              Unfortunately for the Pearce supporters he and Cronk doesn`t work as they play a similar game.

Comment

pearce has hated cronk for years. ori9in memories. so why now would it be cool to play along side him. If pearce stays, imaging the banter at club land when the 2 halves meet again at ori9in. how can the two opposing halves also be in the same team all year. Thats knowing each others game way to well.
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                  All we want is the team to win and be successful, their is no hidden agenda..
                  Unfortunately for the Pearce supporters he and Cronk doesn`t work as they play a similar game.

And you don't think that those within the Roosters want the same thing ??? And if it doesn't work, it's their head on the chopping block, not anyone else's. Most of us wouldn't have any idea of whether Pearce can change his game, because he's always had to play the organiser, rather than the responsibility free ad lib player. He may well surprise us all if he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                    pearce has hated cronk for years. ori9in memories. so why now would it be cool to play along side him. If pearce stays, imaging the banter at club land when the 2 halves meet again at ori9in. how can the two opposing halves also be in the same team all year. Thats knowing each others game way to well.
                    Pearce won't be half for NSW, Cleary will.

Though I suspect that if he stays he will be nine or fourteen for NSW coached by Freddy.

Comment

And you don't think that those within the Roosters want the same thing ??? And if it doesn't work, it's their head on the chopping block, not anyone else's. Most of us wouldn't have any idea of whether Pearce can change his game, because he's always had to play the organiser, rather than the responsibility free ad lib player. He may well surprise us all if he stays.
                      But he staying on $800K if that's the case. Even if he does surprise he will not be worth that much.

Comment

Fair point NC..
                        I do have my doubts over Pearce changing his game to become more of an ad lib player as that role is much better suited to Keary.
                        Happy to be proven wrong though.,

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

But he staying on $800K if that's the case. Even if he does surprise he will not be worth that much.
                          Whose fault is that - the Roosters or Pearce's? He was offered a contract and accepted. Just as Cronk did.

Comment

Whose fault is that - the Roosters or Pearce's? He was offered a contract and accepted. Just as Cronk did.
                            I'm not blaming Pearce at all. Just saying he has to go.

Comment

Sorry Novice that is complete and utter rubbish, Politas and Robbo have saved his bacon, he is liked and respected by a minority of the players in the squad, he is disliked by many a sponsor, he lost the majority of players support over many incidents, some publicized, many kept in house, he oozes " I can do as I wish and can get away with it" of course publicly they will support him as they are professionals and need too. What is important to Pearce, is Pearce and in the past generally what Pearce wants he has gotten, that changed with Cronk signing
                              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

The Roosters would not have signed Cronk if there were any chance of Pearce staying. The promises he made last year after taking Nikorima and Copley out to drink short dogs were not fulfilled. So they bought Cronk. Like the song goes "You don't have to go home (Wests Tigers) but you can't stay here."
                                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
                                X