Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

The real stars are dominating nrl in there teens
    Doesn't happen these days. I can't remember the last teen who dominated. There's been some good players but none that have dominated probably since the early 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Dummy half View Post
      How old is Mitch Cornish? thought he had very good games each time i saw him.
      Yeah he had a good boot and Joey was really proud of him?I think he turns 25 in January.

Some halves (e.g. Maloney) come good about that age.

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Doesn't happen these days. I can't remember the last teen who dominated. There's been some good players but none that have dominated probably since the early 90's
      I reckon it depends on the player and their luck. For example Nathan Cleary probably fits that mould. However, I’d say that most take a few years to gain the physical strength and maturity to play NRL. Also, I think the quality of the NRL has progressed such that it’s really difficult for 1 guy (no matter how good they are) to ‘dominate’ a game.
      Last edited by ism22; 11-12-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
        Also, I think the quality of the NRL has progressed such that it’s really difficult for 1 guy (no matter how good they are) to ‘dominate’ a game.
        I think that's mainly down to the inter-change, speed of the ruck, lack of mid-field play and predictability of each set of six.
        Progress ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Latest rumor i've heard, apparently deal has already been done. My source claims to know someone in the know at the roosters.
          and who is your informant then as I have heard Pearce will give it a go until before the cut off date to change clubs - June 30

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            and who is your informant then as I have heard Pearce will give it a go until before the cut off date to change clubs - June 30
            Missed again King.

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning Matty Johns say that Newcastle could go to 1.2 mil a season for Pearce making him the highest paid player in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                I heard on the radio this morning Matty Johns say that Newcastle could go to 1.2 mil a season for Pearce making him the highest paid player in the game.
                Did you ask King Salvo if you could post on his thread?
                I heard on the radio this morning that the state premier is very angry with everything, and rain was coming....................Rain.

Who is Pearce?

Comment

June 30.
                  I will be part robot by then..........Invaders must die.

Go Easts.

I hope I don't become another king salvo minion..............me like brain

Comment

June 30 2018.

Pearce must decide if he wants to play rugby league by then.
                    He is still young, and he has a lot of potential.
                    I wish him all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Can't give my source away, don't want him to get in trouble, would like to be able to hear more from him.
                      Btw, more good news around the corner

Comment

Can't give my source away, don't want him to get in trouble, would like to be able to hear more from him.
                        Btw, more good news around the corner
                        Is Nick Kouparitas going to come out of retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

It doesn't happen often at all.

The only recent standouts that you could argue DOMINATED as teenagers in the Nrl are Inglis and Freddy. 99% of players reach their peak with experience.

Comment

I wish Mitchell would just Pearce off now and sign with another club and get on with it. To say that he will sign and give his new club 100% tells me he he didn't always give the Roosters the same. Maybe the start of 2017, he busted his arse and gave his all, both on and off the field since his Australia day antics, but prior to that, a party boy who got on the drink and partied like he was some tough guy. Was lucky he didn't cop a hiding a few times, thinking he was invincible cause he hung off a few 1%, who he thought were tough guys themselves.
                            Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

i hope he goes knights and that they make the 8 ...but i doubt it

Comment

He will go to a team that has not been mentioned yet, I believe he was waiting a a certain player to make his decision final and the cashed up club can now pay him whatever he likes
                                Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                                X