RL World Cup Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
    I thought it was a try (the Tupou no try), I have seen plenty of worse given.
    IT was a great effort by Tupou but the second last pass was forward. (But no more forward than 100 others that get let go)

I know people are posting they love the refereeing, but some of it has been disgusting.
    Namely the NZ Tonga game, the ref was doing his best to favour NZ. Tonga could not buy a penalfty.
    The last 2 Lebanon games have also been disgraceful examples of refereeing. The gibberer last night was pathetic
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

IT was a great effort by Tupou but the second last pass was forward. (But no more forward than 100 others that get let go)

I know people are posting they love the refereeing, but some of it has been disgusting.
      Namely the NZ Tonga game, the ref was doing his best to favour NZ. Tonga could not buy a penalfty.
      The last 2 Lebanon games have also been disgraceful examples of refereeing. The gibberer last night was pathetic
      Australian refs are crap. They seem like they can't control the game with just one ref. Sutton was disgraceful in the Kiwis/Tongan match. The non Aussie refs seem to earn respect with clear calls early and both teams get on board with his interpretations, and get on with the game.
      Last edited by The Sack; 11-12-2017, 08:45 PM.
      Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

• Was it me last night or did others find Aust vs Lebanon most boring last night?

cords played well.
        poor respect for Lebanon kept them closer than one would expect. Bombed tries.

hope Tonga wins the cup. Will be the best outcome for international league.
        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• I enjoyed it because I know some of the Leb players and I am excited in that they are really putting in against some much better oppositions.
          sigpic

Comment

• little lam doing great

Comment

• Roosters alumni on the right edge: Lam, Martin, MacDonald
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Lam is doing well, but bear in mind it's the US they're up against. And They'd be flat out matching it with an Aussie reserves bush team to be frank

Comment

• It was a great way to blood him and I am so happy for the young bloke.
                  Another Roosters junior Taane Milne is also doing well and I am quite interested in seeing how he goes at the pointy end for Fiji
                  sigpic

Comment

• Roosters should sign Kyle Amor for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by novice chook View Post

None of that means that they are good at commentary and easy to listen to. I'm sure the mute button was invented to stop Gould ruining a good game of footy. If I need a lecture I can find plenty of people more worthy than Gould of giving it. Which is why the money I pay on Fox is money well spent as apart from Origin and the GF my life is free of the 9 gibberers.
                      your only lining ruperts pockets - all games should be FTA- not have to pay for it - Gus is great knows more about the game than anyone on channel 9 - most successful NSW coach ever too-

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

your only lining ruperts pockets - all games should be FTA- not have to pay for it - Gus is great knows more about the game than anyone on channel 9 - most successful NSW coach ever too-
                        Surely that's NC's call. I 'line his pockets' as well, because I'm happy to pay for the superior coverage. It pisses me off that ultimately the money goes to that vampire, but until Ch9 get their shit together, that's how it's gotta be.

What does Gould's coaching record have to do with his ability as a commentator? Using that criteria, Wally would be shit hot - instead of the waffling bell end that he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

Surely that's NC's call. I 'line his pockets' as well, because I'm happy to pay for the superior coverage. It pisses me off that ultimately the money goes to that vampire, but until Ch9 get their shit together, that's how it's gotta be.

What does Gould's coaching record have to do with his ability as a commentator? Using that criteria, Wally would be shit hot - instead of the waffling bell end that he is.
                          Why would you care what King salvo thinks? As far as we know ( unless he can prove otherwise) he has not played any internationals for the kangaroos, or SOO or 1st grade at NRL level, so his opinion counts for nothing. In fact according to him, if you haven't performed at these levels you are not entitled to an opinion about footy.

Comment

• I played Street of origin back when I was 8. Can I have an opinion?
                            Roosters For Ever

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeGee View Post
                              I played Street of origin back when I was 8. Can I have an opinion?
                              Absolutely, but I would recommend reassessing any alcohol or drug use if your opinions were similar to King Salvos.

As usual the Loiner is spot on the money
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

There are plenty of sports other than league that I watch too, which makes it more than justifiable to pay $25 a month for.

Comment

Working...
                                X