Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Jennings was playing today

Comment

• monster first stint from JWH, been a while since he has played with this aggression.

Comment

• Great effort by Tupou not sure why it wasnt a try
        Last edited by RoosterFanNZ; 11-11-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• I thought it was a try (the Tupou no try), I have seen plenty of worse given.
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Kiwis getting the benefit of some questionable decisions

Comment

• Sutton stitching up the game now NRL style with the last 2 calls.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• Game on. Exciting game

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Absolutely brilliant, tough to remember a better game of league in recent times.

Comment

• RTS still got it ! Best game of the cup .Go TONGA !

Comment

• I actually can’t remember a more enjoyable game of rugby league, from the players battering each other, to the skills of some of the players and tries, add to that the best crowd involvement I have ever seen.

they should play their own origin series while the state of origin is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                          I actually can’t remember a more enjoyable game of rugby league, from the players battering each other, to the skills of some of the players and tries, add to that the best crowd involvement I have ever seen.

they should play their own origin series while the state of origin is on.
                          What you said , Rugby League at it's shit kicking best !

Comment

• What a game and what a result. Well done to all involved and that crowd, WOW.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 143m for JWH, and 161 for SST. Bodes well for 2018.

Comment

• World Cup games has been a lot more enjoyable to watch having just 1 referee in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X