Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Smith . . . One of the most highly rated schoolboy rugby stars in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Smith . . . One of the most highly rated schoolboy rugby stars in Australia

7th Tackle‏Verified account @7th_Tackle
    .@sydneyroosters have poached Billy Smith . . . One of the most highly rated schoolboy rugby stars in Australia.

Can't find too much info on him but apparently a gun centre.
    Of course we have poached him under our sombrero cap.

Is he the love child of Billy Slater and Cam Smith?

A mate of mine reckons he is good. Will be interested to see how he develops. I think he is another kid from around the Bronte area and like Chichton before him attended Scots College.

Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Definitely from Scots.
      And apparently Crichton is about to extend his stay at Souths.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
        Is he the love child of Billy Slater and Cam Smith?

I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
          7th Tackle‏Verified account @7th_Tackle
          .@sydneyroosters have poached Billy Smith . . . One of the most highly rated schoolboy rugby stars in Australia.

Can't find too much info on him but apparently a gun centre.
          Of course we have poached him under our sombrero cap.
          Because Australian rugby's in such great shape...

Also, how did Scots start getting decent footy players? When I was a lad, Scots and Cranbrook were always the whipping boys. Our team was shyte but I always remember we'd play like the Garlem Globetrotters against both of them in rugby and basketball.

Kings and Joeys were alright. My greatest claim to fame was getting kicked off for... stuff then running back on from the sin bin to tackle Matt Burke after he got a linebreak (which the ref totally missed somehow). Aaaah the days when I brushed with fame.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Also, how did Scots start getting decent footy players? When I was a lad, Scots and Cranbrook were always the whipping boys. Our team was shyte but I always remember we'd play like the Garlem Globetrotters against both of them in rugby and basketball.

Kings and Joeys were alright. My greatest claim to fame was getting kicked off for... stuff then running back on from the sin bin to tackle Matt Burke after he got a linebreak (which the ref totally missed somehow). Aaaah the days when I brushed with fame.
            because scots can offer scholarships to the best players.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

because scots can offer scholarships to the best players.
              Aaaah that's right. What's their newest loophole for that? I remember when they bought that basketball team and got busted.

There's always some scam going on like 'IB scholarships' or 'community scholarships for disadvantaged indigenous Australians and pacific islanders'.

Comment

Aaaah that's right. What's their newest loophole for that? I remember when they bought that basketball team and got busted.

There's always some scam going on like 'IB scholarships' or 'community scholarships for disadvantaged indigenous Australians and pacific islanders'.
                No clue, but you know they have something going on.

Comment

So much for Crichton wanting to come to us coz he is a Roosters fan . What bollocks that was.
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                    So much for Crichton wanting to come to us coz he is a Roosters fan . What bollocks that was.
                    I'm honestly starting to think we made an offer just to make souffs pay more to keep him

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                      So what are you sayin, people make things up on the Chookpen?
                      No way.

Comment

i was hoping wed get chriton back, after all he did play here, whose the idiot who let him go?

Comment

Billy Smith ? He'd have to be well into his 70's by now wouldn't he ?

But he'd bring a lot of grand final experience !

Comment

When I was in Yr 12 we won the comp at Scots with not one import. Scots has always been a massive sports school _ with the good and bad that goes with it. Not like Cranbrook.

Comment

Haven't we also signed AJ Kepaoa? Cracking centre combination in the next 2 - 3 years?
                              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Working...
                              X