No announcement yet.

Matt Scott to be named for the Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like others have said, I hope he plays. He'd be gassed after 5 minutes and Liu with his footwork would embarrass him

Comment

I hope he plays. That would eliminate any chance of complacency. And as someone else mentioned, as big a fan of him as I am, I think he will be a liability for them.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

JWH and Napalm vs Asiata and Bolton hardly seems fair at all - Should throw in Matt Scott and make is 3v2.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
          Most forwards ineffective upon returning from major knee injury. IMO a bonus for us if he plays.
          Exactly.

Comment

Good. Take a fit player out and let him play.

Comment

Smokescreen IMO ,Gangareen is trying to take the focus off all the injuries in his team.
              The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Green is playing games Scott wont play.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                  https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...c16d4424745d05

green said hes unlikely to play, scott told him to name him apperently
                  Yep.

Comment

I think the cowboys are playing ducks n drakes with this one. He would give the team a massive psychological boost if he was to play but they would have to drop a in form fit forward to do so. Massive risk , id rather he not play thats for sure

Comment

Maybe Hess isn't going to play.

And so when we see that Uele replaces him and not Scott, Green hopes it'll lull us into a false sense of security.

Comment

Do you think Thurston will play?

Comment

No...
                          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Surely Scott won't play.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                              JWH and Napalm vs Asiata and Bolton hardly seems fair at all - Should throw in Matt Scott and make is 3v2.
                              There's only so many QLD Origin stars to share around. Cowboys had years where their starting squad was mostly Kangaroos (and they still failed). On paper, I'm surprised they've made it this far!

Always gotta be careful of the dark horse.

If we lose then I hope JT and Scott come back and whip the Storm's @rse. Storm don't deserve nothing!

While I hate Darius Boyd, I really do feel for the guy losing his gran (who looks like a champ given what he's been through). I hope Darius plays a superhuman tribute to his gran and kills the Storm.

My priorities are:
                              1. We win
                              2. Storm lose
                              3. Skeletor getting no premierships with that stacked Brisbane squad of his

So I'm sorta banking on the Cowboys to perform a miracle if they get cheeky and try to knock us out!

I'm a little worried because their trademark last week was their defence. Maybe it's easier to lock Radradra out of the game than it is to lock our whole team out. But... we probably can't rely on scoring quick tries late in the game. THAT SAID... that was their flop ay? On fulltime they let in a try. Maybe good news!
                              Last edited by ism22; 09-20-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Who cares about Darius Boyd's grandmother man. Geez

Comment

Working...
                                X