Membership 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership 2018

Emails have been sent to members to renew season tickets for 2018.

I will always be a member but I have concerns about further games being taken away from Allianz.

Also, with talk of a refurbishment or rebuild of our stadium, could this happen next year and have an affect on where we play home games?

Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Membership website is up at https://membership.roosters.com.au/packages

There is a SA membership and a Central Coast membership so I can only assume it'll be 1 game in Adelaide, 1 Game at Gosford and the rest at Allianz.

Comment

Hi Thirteen, I got that email as well as I automatically roll my membership over each year.

10 games at Allianz in 2018 is the same amount we had this year, and I doubt they would be selling memberships including 10 games at Allianz if there was a chance they would have to move mid season. I reckon if there is a reburb/rebuild it will start during an offseason with some notice, like it did with Parra, so no mid-season shift.

Considering the NSW gov have been changing their minds on the Stadium issue for years, I can't see them making a decision and getting any real work started until after season 2018. You need to get plans, approvals, contracts in place etc etc. Not to mention fight a war with the local Councillors if they don't like the plans.
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Thanks Novice Chook for your info and thoughts. After the great success of the 2 'home' away games this year, I'm sure this will continue into 2018. It was just the idea of the stadium being unavailable for us that was a concern to me.

Comment

If it was unavailable for us, it would be the same for the Tahs and Syd FC so I reckon lots of notice will have to be given to all tenants as the Stadium is now occupied basically all year thanks to soccer being played in summer.

Will see what date the Adelaide game is when the draw comes out - enjoyed my trip there this year and might make a return visit in 2018. I'm actually away O/S mid August to later Sept next year so am hoping we don't have too many home games in the final rounds.
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I see they are starting the members only site again, which was pretty much a complete waste of space last time. From the email list of benefits:

"Access to our NEW Members Only digital space, MemberHQ. PLUS the Roosters weekly news letter and all the latest news straight to your email!"

The new members polo looks quite good though.
            Last edited by Waylander; 09-13-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Taking 2 games away a year sounds like a good balance. Good for members to be informed well in advance

Comment

i like thewway they try to start membership installments on me they did laast year until i erupted, gues here we go again!i have no intention of renewing the same package next year anyway, so its all superfluous, in fact rfor our next final i might forgo the pleasures of the chookpen full of opposition fans and just watch from the members stand!

Comment

Working...
                X