Congrats Teddy Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Teddy Bear

Even more excited to have him at the club now!

Enjoying him already

Him looking forward to take his game to another level

listen Ted go take a holiday & we see you rnd 1
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

i suggest teddy is watching the finals very closely and cheering us on, imagining himself chiming into our backline next year! its a wait but it will be worth it?

Comment

Maybe Teddy doesn't want us to win this year. History shows that very rarely does a team go back-to-back.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Maybe Teddy doesn't want us to win this year. History shows that very rarely does a team go back-to-back.
          Can't recall a defending premier ever adding a genuine super star to their roster. Lets win the comp first before debating it though

Comment

i dont think we expected to win it this year but if not well come very close and give it a massive shake, i expect wewll meet melbourne in the grand final with the games managers ensuring we dont get too close to their precious hero cam? thus next year will loom as our for the taking, weve identified our weak spots and are working on them effectively, we havnt even peaked as yet this season, due any game now, we saw bit of it first half v broncos, expect a vastly more devastating attacking team next two games with the surety of the bondi wall to back that up! as trent hasaid we dont want to peak in november!

Comment

I reckon EASTS supporters should agree from the start not to call Tedesco Teddy Bear. It sounds kind of gay to me not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post
                I reckon EASTS supporters should agree from the start not to call Tedesco Teddy Bear. It sounds kind of gay to me not that there's anything wrong with that.
                Vote "no" for teddy bear.

Comment

Originally posted by H.K FOO View Post
                  JT?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Vote "no" for teddy bear.
                    Its a big NO for me

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

JT?
                      Ha ha Im not sure what is the best suggestion. I like just Teddy but I'm sure some will come up. Who would have thought Maloney would have become BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

JT?
                        'The real JT'

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Someone has to break the hoodoo, why not us with a new #1?

I also like how they mention him on he news as 'Roosters bound'.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

'The real JT'
                            Did Tedesco back Parra to win the GF this year? Apparently said during an interview at the awards last night. Listening to the news I thought I heard the reporter say some thing like, "Award winner and Roosters bound James Tedesco backs Parra to go all the way this year", and then there was audio of 'someone' saying it. I really hope not cause that would be extremely poor form IMO. He should just have said "It's anyones to win" or "I really don't know" or something similarly neutral. Can anyone confirm it?
                            Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Did Tedesco back Parra to win the GF this year? Apparently said during an interview at the awards last night. Listening to the news I thought I heard the reporter say some thing like, "Award winner and Roosters bound James Tedesco backs Parra to go all the way this year", and then there was audio of 'someone' saying it. I really hope not cause that would be extremely poor form IMO. He should just have said "It's anyones to win" or "I really don't know" or something similarly neutral. Can anyone confirm it?
                              Yes he said it may come at a surprise but im backing parra becuase of his bestie moses

Comment

Working...
                              X