No announcement yet.

NRL's Dream Team for GF Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For whatever reason the Eels have never been the refs pets in my time. They haven't won many penalty counts this year and got savaged in Melbourne to the tune of a 6-1 2nd half penalty count.

The only two truly blatant anomalies that stand out to me from a refereeing perspective are our record for roughly the last decade and also the Rabbits run in 2013 and especially 2014.

2014 especially was absolutely blatant. Even moreso as our penalties received dried up so much in contrast to the Rabbits. We had the best pack in the comp but received the fewest pens compared to the Rabbits all time NRL record.

That will stink for all time.

But thankfully I don't sense anything with the Eels. Nor do we leave Sydney from here on out so I'm not worried about a ref reaming in our last 1 or (hopefully) 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

and the rabbitohs had won the season before and hadnt won in a very long time, all with supposedly large fan bases. Parramatta fits that mould
      I agree but where do the Warriors come into it then? I'm not sure the NRL are ready for their silverware to hid across the dutch jst yit
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

No amount of help can save the Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
          Im over reading about conspiricys. The refs and the nrl office are the new world order
          funny. yet the likes within the new world order appointed ex nrl head david smith.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post

funny. yet the likes within the new world order appointed ex nrl head david smith.
            Hes defiantly a reptilian

Comment

Working...
            X