saturday 23rd september Roosters vs Eels ANZ stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Fergo can handle him. I expect Fergo to have a stormer.
    You have far more confidence in him than I do. This is a bloke who has a second rower playing in the centres next to him babysitting him and making up for his defensive lapses. Not that poor Maubs can do anything about his brain explosions. Ferguson has a lot to thank Latrell for.

Radradra and Jennings against Maubs and Fergo. I wouldn't like to see that.
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

You have far more confidence in him than I do. This is a bloke who has a second rower playing in the centres next to him babysitting him and making up for his defensive lapses. Not that poor Maubs can do anything about his brain explosions. Ferguson has a lot to thank Latrell for.

Radradra and Jennings against Maubs and Fergo. I wouldn't like to see that.
      Could be worse - Manu and Fergo.

Though I am loving Fergo since origin. Notwithstanding he gifted Broncos two tries.

Comment

Could be worse - Manu and Fergo.

Though I am loving Fergo since origin. Notwithstanding he gifted Broncos two tries.
        Problem is Maubs cannot babysit Ferguson on a permanent basis - he should be playing where he belongs, in the second row. Which leaves Flash to take over the babysitting duties in 2018 I suspect, once Teddy arrives. What frustrates me is that a representative winger/centre should be able to hold his own defensively on a week to week basis, so that young Joey can take his place alongside him without it costing us games.
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I think the Cows are busted, and another couple of flights with be the last straw. Parra will win easily IMO. Regardless of Paul Greens optimism and confidence that they can beat anyone left alive.

However, I hope parra and the Cows smash each other and the cows win.

I also hope penrith wins easily and then smash the Storm.
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Thirteen i reckon we shouldn't put a single kick near him. You don't want to give him any ball at all if you have a say in it. Even if he drops a few he still will cause damage. Starve him of the ball you go a long way to winning that game.
            Hi Lip.
            Fergo kills this guys in the air.
            I suggest kicking to Radra only in an attacking position, not from general play.

Comment

Either way get your GF tix. We will murder either of them.
              Yep, I'm super confident of beating both of them.

We'll be in the GF this year lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Hi Lip.
                Fergo kills this guys in the air.
                I suggest kicking to Radra only in an attacking position, not from general play.
                Yeah, you are probably correct in attack. I just think Takarangi and Radradra could be a handful for Aubbo and Fergo. Thank goodness Jennings is not playing on the left like he did with us.
                Originally posted by jism
                I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Dont write off the cows.We very well could be playing NQ.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Problem is Maubs cannot babysit Ferguson on a permanent basis - he should be playing where he belongs, in the second row. Which leaves Flash to take over the babysitting duties in 2018 I suspect, once Teddy arrives. What frustrates me is that a representative winger/centre should be able to hold his own defensively on a week to week basis, so that young Joey can take his place alongside him without it costing us games.
                    I think another offseason will see Manu there.

Comment

Manu needs to hang out with the big eater Matto during the off season.

Comment

Our regular comp Finals records against Parra is played 3 and lost 3 (1977/1981/1982) and Cows played 2 and won 2 (2004/2014)- No matter who they play it will be hard game and a 80 minutes performance is required - something we have yet to produce all season

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                          Our regular comp Finals records against Parra is played 3 and lost 3 (1977/1981/1982) and Cows played 2 and won 2 (2004/2014)- No matter who they play it will be hard game and a 80 minutes performance is required - something we have yet to produce all season
                          I don't think it will require an 80 min performance. Like you say we've gotten here without one and i think say 65min of good footy from us will get it done

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                            I think the Cows will get them
                            I think it will be very close. Parra are similar to us , when they are expected to win comfortably that let teams close the gap. favoritism doesnt sit well with them it seems

Comment

However, I hope parra and the Cows smash each other and the cows win.

I also hope penrith wins easily and then smash the Storm.[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt that be a great result. Im getting flash backs off skinny burne nnnnooooooo

Comment

Parrramatta don't scare me, but the game managers do.
                                The nrl would love Parra in the gf.

Comment

Working...
                                X