No announcement yet.

Matt Moylan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not even get Moylan to polish Keary's boots.
    Overrated hack with a poor attitude
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

If he was to leave it will be Wests Tigers who will pick him up

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Yeah me too. My dad said i had shoulders like a brown snake when i was 18 ,and lucky legs
        They said that about Bjorn Borg too - he's only 18 - the other commentator then mentioned- actually he's 22 now - Cotric is 18 though Freddy coached him in the Junior pathways - mmm what's Freddy doing -should be directing these type of players to the Chooks ?- Borg if it's correct only won 3.7 million in prize money - won 11 grand slams overall and retired at 26 - I remember when he came back to play pro tennis using a wooden racket when 35 or so
        Last edited by King Salvo; 09-07-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Yo is this Moylan character really such a bad guy? dont want him over Keary but he aaaite you know what im sayin. could still do okay for da right club yo

Comment

Originally posted by OG ROOSTER View Post
            Yo is this Moylan character really such a bad guy? dont want him over Keary but he aaaite you know what im sayin. could still do okay for da right club yo
            look at the character of those who besmirch other peoples character and youll have your answer

Comment

I reckon Moylan will end up at Manly because I think Blake Green will be going to the Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                Ok ill settle for nick cotric then
                That kid is a dead set gun.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                X