is the minor premiership possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the minor premiership possible

in 2014 it looked like manly were guaranteed minor premiers and the roosters got them in the final game the only round all year we spent in 1st it could be possible to repeat that effort this year it would be amazing from trent robinson to win 4 minor premierships in 5 seasons surely ending any nonsense that he cant coach without sonny bill williams playing

I'd be happy if we finish second and play the Broncs at home. IMO I'd rather Broncs at home the first week then Storm, Manly or Sharks

Comment

I doubt it'

Forget about the others, the current top 6 are the form contenders

With injuries to key Players Maloney, Cam Smith, Jake Friend etc

The coming rounds see the top 6 fighting for ascendancy

We play Cowboys (h), Sea Eagles (a), Storm (a)

Cowboys against the odds have adjusted to life without the Legend, at home this is a must win.

Sea Eagles beat us in the final 10 mins last time & are the competition dark horse, likely they win again

Storm if without Smith will have adjusted, not looking forward to this at the grave yard. likely they win

Win one from those 3 will have us on 32 with 2 homes games which I'm confident will get us to 36 for regular season

I believe it's enough for top 4, the only place to be if you've a chance......
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
        I doubt it'

Cowboys against the odds have adjusted to life without the Legend, at home this is a must win.

Sea Eagles beat us in the final 10 mins last time & are the competition dark horse, likely they win again

Storm if without Smith will have adjusted, not looking forward to this at the grave yard. likely they win

Win one from those 3 will have us on 32 with 2 homes games which I'm confident will get us to 36 for regular season

Abso......effing...........lutely
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
          I doubt it'

the cowboys havent beaten a single top side without thurston

Comment

Massive result from saints today.

if we can beat cowboys next week we would create a two win buffer back to fifth - pretty tough to overcome with five rounds to play.

huge game for us next week at home

Comment

I only see us winning 1 more game (Tigers)

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
                in 2014 it looked like manly were guaranteed minor premiers and the roosters got them in the final game the only round all year we spent in 1st it could be possible to repeat that effort this year it would be amazing from trent robinson to win 4 minor premierships in 5 seasons surely ending any nonsense that he cant coach without sonny bill williams playing
                Definitely, in fact almost inevitable that someone will win it.

Comment

Undeserving really. We have played one decent game all year. But of course, I'll take it.

Comment

What's doing with you pessimists! With Cam Smith's injury we can get top spot. Watson will get better each week.Boyd will come back. I'm backing us.
                    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

I think they need to win at least 4 out of last 6 to finish top 4 if not top 2- One game at a time but this weeks game is the start of a tough 6 week period to really show they are genuine contenders.

Comment

no...

Comment

Possible yes, likely - no

Comment

As Robbo said in the press conference they are a notch or two from where they need to be and have to improve in certain areas. Defence /controlling our sets and building pressure /field position and controlling the ruck are some areas I see that need improvement in for instance.

Comment

Yes possible. Would need to improve against the better sides though. The pattern this year has been beating up on the weaker teams, not so convincing against the other top 4 contenders. So that needs to change with games against Cowboys Manly Storm Sharks coming up.

Comment

Working...
                              X