No announcement yet.

News from the Storm game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Ricky had the hide to blow up about the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      I was absolutely dumbfounded when i heard Ricky blew up, is he ****ing serious? ?
      Obviously a man who has failed to produce with a team full of talent and is clearly under the pump !

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I was absolutely dumbfounded when i heard Ricky blew up, is he ****ing serious? ?
        Obviously a man who has failed to produce with a team full of talent and is clearly under the pump !
        What about when he said the better team lost, that Canberra was the better team for 80 mins. And they played well for the entire 80 mins.
        seriously, he was delusional.
        his team was mistake ridden, and not the better team.
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

I kind of felt sorry for Ricky watching that press conference.

He just seemed like a coach and a man that's not well and not handling the pressure.

Comment

I think it was a smoke screen for the MRC to go easy on Soliola's late hit and Rapana's shoulder charge.

But he has a lot of valid points about referees being more accountable. Archer should front the media every Monday to explain decisions and answer questions. They all go back under their rocks after the weekend games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

He just seemed like a coach and a man that's not well and not handling the pressure.
              I still love the honesty in his pressers, right or wrong, is there a coach you would want to watch more? Totally agree that the refs boss or refs should have to answer some questions, especially when the media baits the coaches into answering questions that they know will put the coaches in hot water.

but to say that was the teams best effort is a bit rich, their last tackle options were abominable on so many occasions, they played with 13 players when they should of been down to 12, and they played a Melbourne team with no slater or smith for over 30min.

Comment

ricky stuart whinges about referees as an excuse so much he must be a member of this website i would much rather watch a trent robinson press conference that man has honesty integrity and class ricky stuart has none of that just like des hasler and geoff toovey

Comment

If Smith is out, it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw some coin on Pearce for Dally M. If he keeps up he might be able to snag it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowzy View Post
                    If Smith is out, it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw some coin on Pearce for Dally M. If he keeps up he might be able to snag it this year.
                    Not sure how far back Cleary was before it went behind closed doors but if Penrith make a run he will rack up massive points from last week onwards. He's my smokey

Comment

Originally posted by Bowzy View Post
                      Chucked 50 on him at $19 before the season started.

Comment

Don't feel sorry for him. It's just a diversion to take the attention away from his dismal coaching record. And those idiots fall for it because they keep signing him to multi-million dollar extensions.

2002 was a long time ago and he is still eating out on it.

Comment

Ricky can give himself an upper cut,

his rant after we played them was an insult to both us & the refs regarding the ruck & play the ball

take responsibility Ricky for not adjusting to the changed rules
                          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I said to some mates during the game, Ricky is gonna let it rip post-match. Yet, teachers pet Wighton, another catastrophic error on their own line, fumbling. And Hodgson, twice took the wrong options at the worst possible time, down their end on the attack, and again throwing the intercept later on.

Comment

Don't feel sorry for him. It's just a diversion to take the attention away from his dismal coaching record. And those idiots fall for it because they keep signing him to multi-million dollar extensions.

2002 was a long time ago and he is still eating out on it.
                              Do you reckon he gives Freddy a cut of his wage?

Fittler probably laid the foundation for Ricky's 15 year and counting coaching career.

Comment

Do you reckon he gives Freddy a cut of his wage?

Fittler probably laid the foundation for Ricky's 15 year and counting coaching career.
                                Probably thanks the bulldogs more for being knocked out of the comp that year.

Comment

Working...
                                X