Robbo spent last week in NZ with the Canterbury Crusaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo spent last week in NZ with the Canterbury Crusaders

just watching NRL Tonight and they mentioned that Robbo spent his bye week over in NZ with the Canterbury Crusaders on a fact finding mission, hopefully it also was a scouting trip, some very good kids in their development system.

they also mentioned the State of Origin boys won't return till Wednesday after being give a week off after SOO3.

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    just watching NRL Tonight and they mentioned that Robbo spent his bye week over in NZ with the Canterbury Crusaders on a fact finding mission, hopefully it also was a scouting trip, some very good kids in their development system.

they also mentioned the State of Origin boys won't return till Wednesday after being give a week off after SOO3.
    Is there any news as to whether Cordner will be fit to play against the Knights mate?

Comment

Which team does SBW play with these days?

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
        Which team does SBW play with these days?
        Auckland Blues

Comment

Big game this Friday as the Knights mostly have been competitive in all their games this season and with a few injuries and personal changes we cannot afford to drop this game for certain- need to be really focused as I am sure SKD will be giving the intel on how we played them last time and our weaknesses and strengths etc. A win is a must

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            Big game this Friday as the Knights mostly have been competitive in all their games this season and with a few injuries and personal changes we cannot afford to drop this game for certain- need to be really focused as I am sure SKD will be giving the intel on how we played them last time and our weaknesses and strengths etc. A win is a must
            Do you think out of habit SKD will mention himself as one of Easts weaknesses

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Do you think out of habit SKD will mention himself as one of Easts weaknesses
              I expect him to have a big game and as we know he can score tries(122 for the Chooks) and would love nothing better to be on the winning side against his former club- must feel some pain about being released and will be motivated for sure to put in a good performance for his new club. This is a must win game

Comment

totally agree, beware the focussed skd!

Comment

on the orther hand guerra will be up for a big game v his new club to be?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    Big game?
                    Yes the 2 points is 2 points no matter who you play.
                    Time to sort out our for and against.

Comment

I see this as a massive danger game for us. Our form against Storm & Sharks was shithouse, plus potentially both Captains out & no goal kicker, plus the Knights are getting close to a win.
                      I've already taken $6.50 the Knights, the odds were too good to refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 weeks View Post
                        I see this as a massive danger game for us. Our form against Storm & Sharks was shithouse, plus potentially both Captains out & no goal kicker, plus the Knights are getting close to a win.
                        I've already taken $6.50 the Knights, the odds were too good to refuse.
                        I can't stand when people bet against their own team. As if a little win will compensate you for a Roosters loss. Maybe you could just turn to alcohol or drugs after a loss.

I hope you do your cash big time. Sorry!

2 weeks I'm disappointed in you.

www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I can't stand when people bet against their own team. As if a little win will compensate you for a Roosters loss. I hope you do your cash big time. Sorry!

2 weeks I'm disappointed in you.

www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
                          Lol why do you think i care what you think of me?

Thirteen i'm disappointed in you that you feel the need to judge fellow supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 weeks View Post

Lol why do you think i care what you think of me?

Thirteen i'm disappointed in you that you feel the need to judge fellow supporters.
                            You just enjoy your $65 in the unlikely event that we do lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You just enjoy your $65 in the unlikely event that we do lose.
                              Lol okay.

Enjoy being judgmental for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X