Roosters trying to re-sign Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
    This waerea beasts personal experience with young lam, he may be a great young bloke most days of the year and just happened to be a dick this one day i have no reason to doubt it
    I don't know him off the touch field at all, he might be a great kid off the field. On the field his behaviour sucks.
    Last edited by Waerea-Beast!; 07-17-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Watson has signed on for the Knights and will play out the season for the Chookies- no need to debate it as it's a done deal - Robbo has some thinking to do on who plays FB for 7 weeks or maybe season if Gordo doesn't play again(let alone goal kicking responsibilities ) and dummy half too with Jake out 4 or so games.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        Watson has signed on for the Knights and will play out the season for the Chookies- no need to debate it as it's a done deal - Robbo has some thinking to do on who plays FB for 7 weeks or maybe season if Gordo doesn't play again(let alone goal kicking responsibilities ) and dummy half too with Jake out 4 or so games.
        we know it was in the news on friday

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post

we know it was in the news on friday
          At 500k a season (which is unbelievably ridiculous), I bet it's a done deal...............
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

At 500k a season (which is unbelievably ridiculous), I bet it's a done deal...............
            Some teams just have to pay overs for average players, they did sign SKD and Guerra also right.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Some teams just have to pay overs for average players, they did sign SKD and Guerra also right.
              And now Ese'ese and Moga.

Comment

If Sharks sign Cronk and Maloney goes to the Knight to play 5/8 although he can play 1/2 - Watson may have to play FB in that case for the Knights- he knocked back the Tigers as the Knights offered him the 5/8 role - Tigers wanted him for FB in place of Tedesco - Oh well that's no concern for us after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                  If Sharks sign Cronk and Maloney goes to the Knight to play 5/8 although he can play 1/2 - Watson may have to play FB in that case for the Knights- he knocked back the Tigers as the Knights offered him the 5/8 role - Tigers wanted him for FB in place of Tedesco - Oh well that's no concern for us after this year.
                  The Knights signed Ponga to play fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by FAZ View Post

The Knights signed Ponga to play fullback.
                    yes they did - gees Watson would be wondering WTF- Maloney would most likely play 1/2 then in place of Hodgkinson with Lamb and Watson battling out the 5/8 role i suppose
                    Last edited by King Salvo; 07-22-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

http://www.nrl.com/watson-provides-c...1/default.aspx

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...rs-call-watson
                      Last edited by King Salvo; 07-22-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Keep him and let Fergo go? Same money.

French does all right.

Comment

hes off at end of year

http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017...on_to_dep.html

Comment

I guess this will give Nikorima his chance next year to prove himself a first grader or after that we go the next generation Lam and O'Sullivan.

Comment

will his bench spot be given to radley or nikorima?

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

They'd be hoping him and Ponga are farking Thurston and GI!!! Makes me feel for the Knights a little... no disrespect towards the players, but I don't think either have played well enough to earn that kinda money (and I question whether their development will be THAT good under the coaching/leadership of the knights).

All the best mate... I woulda taken the money too. Be stupid not to! Makes me wonder where the Knights are getting it from though? Their roster isn't THAT bad/cheap, they just have no game plan. Hodkinson, Gagai, Ponga, Watson... they thought about signing a few decent forwards instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X