Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He was amazing in 2015.
    That was because he wanted a shot at redemption and a longer term contract. He hasn't been the same since he achieved both, and is now sliding back into his bad old ways, if he ever really left them behind.

He is a big risk going forward. And I'm not sure his form warrants it, even if he does come cheap.
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• I keep reading on here that Ferguson has gone back to his old ways.
      I just want to ask what are his old ways & what is it that he is doing that people feel he is playing up?

Comment

• Originally posted by novice chook View Post

That was because he wanted a shot at redemption and a longer term contract. He hasn't been the same since he achieved both, and is now sliding back into his bad old ways, if he ever really left them behind.

He is a big risk going forward. And I'm not sure his form warrants it, even if he does come cheap.
        That depends on the price. If you can get a test winger at a bargain basement price you should.

Comment

He was amazing in 2015.
          He basically sent poor Jack Reed into retirement.

Those two tries he scored in that Prelim were as good as you'll EVER see on the big stage from a centre in space - speed, footwork, fearsome power and upper body strength.

What. The. ****. Happened to that Fergo? He's still young and should be the most destructive centre in the game.

Instead he's an inconsistent winger who has been solid rather than spectacular.

What a waste of a talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            He basically sent poor Jack Reed into retirement.

Those two tries he scored in that Prelim were as good as you'll EVER see on the big stage from a centre in space - speed, footwork, fearsome power and upper body strength.

What. The. ****. Happened to that Fergo? He's still young and should be the most destructive centre in the game.

Instead he's an inconsistent winger who has been solid rather than spectacular.

What a waste of a talent.
            How exciting was it to have him and Jennings in the side. And he outshone Jennings all season.

The pain of remembering 2015...

Comment

How exciting was it to have him and Jennings in the side. And he outshone Jennings all season.

The pain of remembering 2015...
              Indeed.

He was such an attacking threat and along with RTS at no.1 they covered the loss of SBW in terms of attack.

We were as certain to win the comp in 2015 as the Storm are this year.

Then the 5 minutes of mayhem vs the Broncos in rnd 24.

Maybe the Storm will endure similar bad luck with Cronk and Bromwich going down and we can steal a title just like the Cowboys did.

Possible and would feel great after injury robbed us in 2015.

Comment

That depends on the price. If you can get a test winger at a bargain basement price you should.
                I'm more concerned about the reason he is available at such a bargain basement price - ie; no other club is interested in taking him off our hands. You'd think some bottom of the table club would make him a competitive offer - aka Knights/Tigers. But they seem thin on the ground and you have to wonder why.

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• How would anyone on here know if other clubs are or are not interested in him?

Comment

• Here's a good deal for Blake.

Play one damn game for us like you played for the raiders in your last game against us..............

What happened to that form?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I keep reading on here that Ferguson has gone back to his old ways.
                      I just want to ask what are his old ways & what is it that he is doing that people feel he is playing up?
                      Him and Duges got drunk a lot in Canberra. They did stuff like skip training and turn up drunk (mostly because the Raiders are shyte).

Old ways? I saw him with his mrs and kid (who is a couple of days older than mine) last night. He was not drinking and he wasn't with Mundine.

IMO this whole story about him during Origin is getting blown outta proportion. Sounds like a nothing story to me...

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                      Here's a good deal for Blake.

Play one damn game for us like you played for the raiders in your last game against us..............

It's called David Furner having NFI, no gameplan and just directing him to 'do your stuff Fergo' when they are down by like 30. This 'form' goes away when we are 2nd on the ladder and Robbo says 'I expect x, y and z mate... good... that's how we play as a team'.
                      Last edited by ism22; 07-20-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Had a top game tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Had a top game tonight.
                          ...when not on the drink and punt
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Apparently ferguson is willing to sign a One yr deal at the roosters even though he has been offered a 3 yr deal at another club. Feel he owes the roosters.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post
                              Here's a good deal for Blake.

I remember that game.. I was there. Fergo, palmed of half our team. That palm, has not been seen since..

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post

I remember that game.. I was there. Fergo, palmed of half our team. That palm, has not been seen since..
                                Mrs palmer has been put away now that he has a girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X