Play like that for us and I'll be happy

also some other Shyte

hayne was terrible in attack and defence

what at was the final penalty count??? We got smashed in the second half

fark Qld, fark smith, fark slater, and fark Cronk, throw in fark Thurston

feel better now. Good night

1 more, fark Melbourne on Saturday
    Roosters For Ever

Napa nearly took off cordners head in one tackle. He swung the game for them

we won't come back from that, no way
    Roosters For Ever

Comment

Easily the best game since he demolished the Souffs pack.

Comment

roosters posted a photo of napa attacking pearce while on the ground with out the ball, wouldn't mind him doing that to any other player

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVmdrQ5F9wD
        Last edited by RoosterFanNZ; 06-21-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

As soon as he put on the maroon jersey he turned into a grub. Couple of cheap shots.

Comment

I rate Napa but I wished he showed a bit of that for us since the Souffs game last year.
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Watch him mail it in on Saturday! Will become another Guerra who only puts in at Origin.

Comment

...but Napa wa put on his ass by Cords in one tackle in the second half and it hurt the toad bastard.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

chookpen told me napa was crap last week

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    ...but Napa wa put on his ass by Cords in one tackle in the second half and it hurt the toad bastard.
                    Saw that. Smashed him.
                    Roosters For Ever

Comment

I also see that Cordner has a calf strain. Going in for scans. Another 3 weeks out till next origin. Again, one of the reasons why I hate Origin, as well as those 2 headed QLD fans.
                      Roosters For Ever

Comment

Love your work PeeGee. Fark the Shyte of Origin and fark the grub qld version of ledylan.
                        And one more - fark the refs who ensured game 3 wouldn't be a dead rubber.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Hollus View Post
                          Watch him mail it in on Saturday! Will become another Guerra who only puts in at Origin.
                          Spot on, and the shame of it is he has plausible denial for this week. The real indicator will be the week after.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                            Love your work PeeGee. Fark the Shyte of Origin and fark the grub qld version of ledylan.
                            And one more - fark the refs who ensured game 3 wouldn't be a dead rubber.
                            Said it previously. I'm really concerned about our season NOW with origin commitments combined with our really tough run home (including 2 'HOME' games against last years grand finalists at 'AWAY' venues).

One more for this post... .. ...........Fark in Hell.
                            Last edited by PeeGee; 06-22-2017, 02:35 PM.
                            Roosters For Ever

Comment

Working...
                            X