Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard task up ahead

I know the Warriors are not the greatest side in the comp
    Will our blokes have enough petrol for another 5 game turnaround and playing over there?.
    I had doubts and reservations on yesterdays game.Shame on me hahha
    Napa to take out Sheck
    Latrell to score 3
    I say we win.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

In recent years, they have had the wood on us but I'm feeling good about this game.

Comment

Will be a good game. The warriors also have a 5 day turn around and just played here so there's no advantage. I always enjoy warriors roosters game. The addition of foran worries me. I imagine he'll be straightening up the backline movements and playing deep to Johnson who will ask plenty of questions of skd and fergo. Let's hope they're up to it.

Comment

f these c's in the a

Comment

The NRL screwed us with this game. A 5 day turn around and international travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            The NRL screwed us with this game. A 5 day turn around and international travel.
            Lol ffs. Everything is a conspiracy. The warriors have a 5 day turn around, international travel and played after us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
              Lol ffs. Everything is a conspiracy. The warriors have a 5 day turn around, international travel and played after us.
              The Warriors are home already. I travel a lot. It takes a lot out of you.

Comment

The Warriors are home already. I travel a lot. It takes a lot out of you.
                They're home already because they travelled whilst we were hopefully recovering. They'll now recover and we'll use that day to travel. Same shit. I just don't think we can use travel as an excuse against a side that travels internationally every second week.

Comment

Latrells been named for wyong this weekend again
                  Last edited by RoosterFanNZ; 04-26-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

They're home already because they travelled whilst we were hopefully recovering. They'll now recover and we'll use that day to travel. Same shit. I just don't think we can use travel as an excuse against a side that travels internationally every second week.
                    Yes you make a fair point.

Comment

Yes you make a fair point.

I like a man who knows when to retreat.

Comment

I am starting to get concerned about Latrell. Looks like TR is grooming Manu. Doesn't make sense, especially after this weekend. Manu is amazing on a good day though.

Comment

We will win!

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post
                            I am starting to get concerned about Latrell. Looks like TR is grooming Manu. Doesn't make sense, especially after this weekend. Manu is amazing on a good day though.
                            Yeah me too. Rumour is 'bunnies are about - dirty scum'. He can't be in a good state of mind. I read on here that he's not even putting in for Wyong. WTF ?????????????????????
                            Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              I know the Warriors are not the greatest side in the comp
                              Will our blokes have enough petrol for another 5 game turnaround and playing over there?.
                              I had doubts and reservations on yesterdays game.Shame on me hahha
                              Napa to take out Sheck
                              Latrell to score 3
                              I say we win.
                              I should give Eddy a call and find out if he has any inside info on the game man.
                              Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Working...
                              X