Mitchell Pearce the saviour the hero the legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanja View Post
    Pearce on league life tonight for anybody interested.
    Thank you. What time does it start? My kids won't give me the remote control to check. Little A-holes!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Thank you. What time does it start? My kids won't give me the remote control to check. Little A-holes!

Haha, on now!

Comment

Great interview.

Top bloke is Mitchell.

Very proud to have him represent our club after what he's overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          Christ I hope he doesn't play Origin. Why would he do it to himself?
          He will. And big nose will pick all the same losers around him. If big nose chose a side on form they would be a good chance of winning.

On the subject, what about Mal's "loyal" Aussie side. Fergo? He's not even a first grader at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He will. And big nose will pick all the same losers around him. If big nose chose a side on form they would be a good chance of winning.

On the subject, what about Mal's "loyal" Aussie side. Fergo? He's not even a first grader at the moment.
            They grilled him in his introduction, especially for someone who has never committed a crime, bit dumb on the piss, but in no way a blight and embarrassment to the game compared to some of the players who have and still play the game, i thought he handled himself well other than all the um's😄

Yep, playing klemmer at prop when he doesn't even play that position at dogs??

The usually beat NZ in the one off test, but not a huge fan of the team.

Comment

Working...
            X