Anzac Game -Chooks vs Steelers ,Let the war begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Have no fears. The safe hands of SKD are unaffected by rain.
    Lol.......
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Well I have conducted a study on handling errors and rain. I hypothesize that handling errors do increase with rain.
      A one way Anova was conducted to determine if there is a significant difference in handling (DV) and rain (IV). The results are that there is a difference in handling errors and rain and it's significant , F(3.146)= 12.04, P<.001.
      In other words, we're stuffed chooks if it rains...

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Have no fears. The safe hands of SKD are unaffected by rain.
        Hahahaha We are in for a nervous afternoon..

Comment

Looks like napa will play.Fergo goes to the flank and dowell into the centers with manu.Interesting ive always said fergo was a winger not a center.Skd is a total mystery to me i really dont know how to take shawn he makes terrible mistakes weather on the wing or center.He could either win us this game or lose it for us.Its a lottery with him just have to hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
            Looks like napa will play.Fergo goes to the flank and dowell into the centers with manu.Interesting ive always said fergo was a winger not a center.Skd is a total mystery to me i really dont know how to take shawn he makes terrible mistakes weather on the wing or center.He could either win us this game or lose it for us.Its a lottery with him just have to hope for the best.
            He's been good on the bombs this year. I can only remember of one dropped and he has been tested a lot...the problem is what he does next, does he drop it due to a lose carry, or gives a hospital pass to another or, he plays it incorrectly. All unforced errors. Robbo should give him a little map of the field and highlight in red marker where he can pass and where he shouldn't and where to hold the ball tight. He should be carrying that map in his shorts and read it when plays stops.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

He's been good on the bombs this year. I can only remember of one dropped and he has been tested a lot...the problem is what he does next, does he drop it due to a lose carry, or gives a hospital pass to another or, he plays it incorrectly. All unforced errors. Robbo should give him a little map of the field and highlight in red marker where he can pass and where he shouldn't and where to hold the ball tight. He should be carrying that map in his shorts and read it when plays stops.

SKD , gotta luv him. I predict that this game will be his finest. He will take a bomb from a great height , land on his head (but amazingly hold the ball). He will then spin around, put a huge fend (or as the NFL heads call it), stiff-arm on Cordner, look around for Darius Boyd to pass it to, not finding Darius, he runs over the top of Gordon to score a spectacular diving try underneath his own posts, breaking his jaw in the process.
              Last edited by PeeGee; 04-24-2017, 06:42 PM.
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

I am with you Brain.
                So sick of the posts and the media circus going on about who is who and who will be with who and who is talking to who.
                Wanna worry about this year and let the experts take care of things as we have a comp to try to win this year.
                Hopefully we can get out and smash the Dragqueen pretenders.
                If I am Robbo I would start Carter 1st 20 mins and give him an assignment to smash Widdop out of the game.
                Even a 2 weeks suspension might be worth it lol. But I don't usually condone foul play but if he can smash Widdop hard and early in the game and put him off his game it would go a long way towards a victory provided our forwards of a few have been powderpuffs lately aim up.
                I am also a bit worried about Manu's defense and SKD's hands.
                I also wouldn't mind an all in brawl but I reckon a full blown one is 100/1 sadly.
                Having said all this I tip the Chooks by 4.
                Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 04-24-2017, 11:38 PM.
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

bench = Taki-are-ho, Lee-you, The Redeemer, Sgt Carter.

Comment

I can sense maubs to centre.
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

CARN CHOOKIES

Comment

I think we can win this today, and wanted to get a bet on, but why are we $1.60 favourites? And $1.94 giving 4.5 start ? The drags have been playing great, leading the comp, and their forwards are on a roll. The bookies must know something, I guess they reckon that our grunts can hold theirs and our halves can get us home. I hope they are right.

Comment

The dragons will try to get good go forward to allow widdop and co to run riot.But there is a flaw in their sneaky plan and it is a simple one, if jwh and the roosters forwards fire and can hold them,and i think they will then keary, pearce and co should cut them to pieces,roosters by 10

Comment

The dragons will try to get good go forward to allow widdop and co to run riot.But there is a flaw in their sneaky plan and it is a simple one, if jwh and the roosters forwards fire and can hold them,and i think they will then keary, pearce and co should cut them to pieces,roosters by 10
                            Beware the mighty offload......................(see Broncos game)
                            Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                              I think we can win this today, and wanted to get a bet on, but why are we $1.60 favourites? And $1.94 giving 4.5 start ? The drags have been playing great, leading the comp, and their forwards are on a roll. The bookies must know something, I guess they reckon that our grunts can hold theirs and our halves can get us home. I hope they are right.
                              I agree, dragons $2.25 is a great price. But i don't bet against us, so i usually go for a 1st try scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                                I can sense maubs to centre.
                                me too. drop Manu and enter Dylan. Go heavy against the merge and get the job done. 80 minutes for jwh
                                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X