Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIKORIMA being shopped around

Finally.

For those who don't know, Nikorima is on $400K this year.

Fk me dead was that a blunder.

...........in the end massive
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I still think the kid has talent.

He just jumped into the wrong situation at the wrong time.

Had he found himself as the Storms 5/8 outside Cronk and Smith he'd probably establish himself as a quality player.

Comment

$400K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God! We paid that much for that hack and still have not offloaded him? That is a massive amount of the salary cap to waste on a reserve grader.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
          Finally.

For those who don't know, Nikorima is on $400K this year.

Fk me dead was that a blunder.
          I dont doubt u man can u reveal your source or is it publicly available? Im bunkered on a project and on a quick break so no time to surf net or twitter etx for news apart from quick 5 mins here.

I was led to believe Nikorima was on about 200-250k a season for 2 years.
          Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            I still think the kid has talent.

He just jumped into the wrong situation at the wrong time.

Had he found himself as the Storms 5/8 outside Cronk and Smith he'd probably establish himself as a quality player.
            One team can only have so many dwarfs. We already have Friend and adding Nikorima is one dwarf too many.

Comment

that is absolutely criminal if he is on anywhere near 400k i would never sign a wayne bennett reject he rarely gets it wrong in retaining players and had no problems letting this bloke go

Comment

From the Courier Mail this evening:
                KODI Nikorima is kicking goals with the Broncos but his younger brother, Jayden, is on shaky ground at the Roosters.
                The glamour Bondi club poached Nikorima last year and he looked destined for big things after playing seven games at age 19 last season.
                But the Roosters are now shopping him to NRL rivals.
                The pint-sized utility is on $400,000 in the final year of his three-year deal next season and that salary is too high for a Roosters club that sees a long-term future in the Mitchell Pearce-Luke Keary halves alliance.
                Jayden was rated a more promising talent than Kodi in the under-20s but there was room for only one Nikorima at Red Hill and the Broncos opted for the older version.

For the record, I think he is talented but i think Watson is clearly superior.

That is absurd money.

Comment

According to the following article from The Telegraph, he stands to earn $400K NEXT year, the last of his three-contract:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...03b6ec80e07daa

Comment

I rate Niko. But no point having Niko, Watson, friend and Carter.

Comment

It sounds like a back-ended contract. We don't know how much was paid in the first two years.

#fakenews

Comment

If Pearce doesn't play hide the Doggie Biscuit with the now deceased Pekinese then Nikorima isn't out with him and isn't guilty by association. Maybe, just maybe, as a bench half, he learns his trade and grows as a player. But he was in La Maison Duchenne from the get go.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Ray will be devastated.

Comment

And didn't he have people asking "Maloney who?" there for a while.

The end of a strange chapter in our history. Wasn't a very good career move when he admitted in interviews that he was hating first grade. Never sighted again.

Comment

It's all about the timing. Tell u more about this if and when he signs elsewhere for next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X