Go Forward - it goes missing every week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Forward - it goes missing every week

I think we are going great all things considered. But WTF has happened to our go forward in the second half of matches and other periods of games all year.

THANK GOD FOR JWH.

We have been stuck on our tryline for almost the entire second half of all games this year. Seriously, where is our go forward.

NAPA is a defending forward but in no way a meter getter. Fark we need some size off the bench.

I will fall on my sword here and say that MOA would have been great off the bench this year. We missed Evans also. We friggin struggle to get out of our 30m, every friggin second half, every friggin week.

End of rant.

/no it's not,,,,,,,,,By the way can someone, anyone teach Manu how to tackle.

Roosters For Ever

I think you are over reacting a tad mate. Pissing down rain. Tetevano gave us heaps of second half go forward. South's kicking game was much better second half. As a result they tackled their hearts out, which probably tired them out. Affecting the go forward.
    Defence was outstanding
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Imagine if we were 0-4 instead of 4-0

Comment

Big men always take time to warm into the season. Give it time.

There's really good signs from JWH, Matterson, Evans & Tetevano that they will offer some really powerful running this season. Throw in SST when he gets back and then you've got your toilers around them.

Boyd Cordner is just in his own class.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          Big men always take time to warm into the season. Give it time.

There's really good signs from JWH, Matterson, Evans & Tetevano that they will offer some really powerful running this season. Throw in SST when he gets back and then you've got your toilers around them.

Boyd Cordner is just in his own class.
          plus 1
          Originally posted by jism
          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Naps got dominated pretty badly last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Naps got dominated pretty badly last night.
              Yeah I noticed Napa turning most times he'd reach the line of defenders and backing into them..
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Imagine if we were 0-4 instead of 4-0
                Yeah don't get me wrong I think we are doing really well, as I said above, all things considered. And Sorry for the rant guys, but aside from the lack of go forward, How much more do we put up with SKDs errors? I really like the guy, but he will definitely cost us games this year. And Manu please compete a tackle, any tackle. SKDs and Manu have the same tackling technique - the hug and shirt grab.

4 and 0 is fantastic, but we will soon start playing the better teams, and other teams on a roll. See how we go then. Robbo has the opportunity to address some of these issues now.

But realistically, I don't see him EVER dropping SKDs.
                Last edited by PeeGee; 03-24-2017, 08:11 AM.
                Roosters For Ever

Comment

My theory is that SKD makes a maximum of 50 stupid errors per season. At the current rate, he should have reached his quota by Round 10 at which time he will turn into Dally Messenger and lead us to the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Yeah don't get me wrong I think we are doing really well, as I said above, all things considered. And Sorry for the rant guys, but aside from the lack of go forward, How much more do we put up with SKDs errors? I really like the guy, but he will definitely cost us games this year. And Manu please compete a tackle, any tackle. SKDs and Manu have the same tackling technique - the hug and shirt grab.

4 and 0 is fantastic, but we will soon start playing the better teams, and other teams on a roll. See how we go then. Robbo has the opportunity to address some of these issues now.

But realistically, I don't see him EVER dropping SKDs.
                    ​So apart from SKD, Manu and the whole pack of forwards - you're reasonable happy.

​You're like that frigging Monty Python sketch 'what did the Romans ever do for us?'

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

​So apart from SKD, Manu and the whole pack of forwards - you're reasonable happy.

​You're like that frigging Monty Python sketch 'what did the Romans ever do for us?'
                      Thanks for the Friday funnie KL..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

What do you mean ''You're .....happy'. I have 4 personalities. Please don't judge me.

Yes I see positives and negatives from the first 4 weeks. I was just about to say that a another positive is that we've only let in 2 tries in 2 weeks.

Please do tell, are you really happy about the first 4 weeks?
                        Last edited by PeeGee; 03-24-2017, 09:07 AM.
                        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post
                          I think we are going great all things considered. But WTF has happened to our go forward in the second half of matches and other periods of games all year.

THANK GOD FOR JWH.

We have been stuck on our tryline for almost the entire second half of all games this year. Seriously, where is our go forward.

NAPA is a defending forward but in no way a meter getter. Fark we need some size off the bench.

I will fall on my sword here and say that MOA would have been great off the bench this year. We missed Evans also. We friggin struggle to get out of our 30m, every friggin second half, every friggin week.

End of rant.

/no it's not,,,,,,,,,By the way can someone, anyone teach Manu how to tackle.
                          souths chucked the kitchen sink at us in the 2nd half

you must give credit to our cement defense & our bench rotation

without Jake it was a $hit fight in the middle & we stuck it out having posted the winning points in the first 40, a reward for our GO FORWARD

4 from 4, not done in over 12 years & you bitch
                          Last edited by Darkone; 03-24-2017, 09:32 AM.
                          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

This graphic shows why we had no go fwd in the second half. We were defending as Souffs were camped in our quarter.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/sport/rug...&orientation=h

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                              This graphic shows why we had no go fwd in the second half. We were defending as Souffs were camped in our quarter.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/sport/rug...&orientation=h
                              Thanks for that. Great analysis.
                              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Working...
                              X