Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where will da roosters finish 2017 on the ladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our bench is key,

Connor Watson a big plus

I would have Matterson over Guerra

Evans, had better lift his game & intimidation

Butcher will hopefully find a place while Carter, Knight, Smith, Tetevano etc put their hand up.

We need SST for business end of season.....

Roosters top 8
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      They have the team to finish in the top 4 .
      good call
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I predict that we will come 2nd in 2017.

Comment

Looks like Boogie is a bit out with his preduction and he didnt manage to stay on here for the entire seasun.

Hope Boogie is only temporarily banned as we need our village idiot back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook 74/75 View Post
            Before the 9's I was thinking 6 or 9 but now i'm leaning towards 6 not 9.
            Wonder wat haopened to this dude?

Another poor prediction matey.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post
              4th and hopefully entering the finals with form and prepared to cause damage.
              Not far off Honkers

Comment

Originally posted by The Chook View Post
                Looks like Boogie is a bit out with his preduction and he didnt manage to stay on here for the entire seasun.

Hope Boogie is only temporarily banned as we need our village idiot back.
                Wait, so you're not Boogie?

'kin ell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  I was thinking 5th, too. We'll improve massively but will also benefit from a couple of big sliders. Again I reckon our forward quality and depth will be the cornerstone of a great season.

I see the Cowboys in for a big slide after losing so much prop depth. Their remarkable once in a lifetime good run with injuries must surely come to an end too.

The Sharks will also take a Souffs style post drought tumble especially after losing Barba and Ennis who was their glue.

I think Penrith, Raiders and the ever consistent Storm will be top 4 and ultimately someone else will sneak ahead of us for 4th. Probably one of the Drongos, Warriors or Eels.
                  Probably came closest in the Nostradamus stakes - a few wrong calls, but overall pretty good.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tommy Smith;n675718]I was thinking 5th, too. We'll improve massively but will also benefit from a couple of big sliders. Again I reckon our forward quality and depth will be the cornerstone of a great season.

I see the Cowboys in for a big slide after losing so much prop depth. Their remarkable once in a lifetime good run with injuries must surely come to an end too.

The Sharks will also take a Souffs style post drought tumble especially after losing Barba and Ennis who was their glue.

I think Penrith, Raiders and the ever consistent Storm will be top 4 and ultimately someone else will sneak ahead of us for 4th. Probably one of the Drongos, Warriors or

any spring carnival predictions?

Comment

[/QUOTE]

You might need to ask tracksuit he has a mate ( may he rest in peace) that's good with that stuff. You might have to go through Tom Verlaines Ghost to get it though.

Tracksuit can you set set that up?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

You might need to ask tracksuit he has a mate ( may he rest in peace) that's good with that stuff. You might have to go through Tom Verlaines Ghost to get it though.

Tracksuit can you set set that up? [/QUOTE]

lol... I can set set many things up. If only you knew the irony of your question!

bit hard to ask a dead bloke tho!

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                        X