Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to go Freddy before you embarass yourself further.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to go Freddy before you embarass yourself further.....

Mate I love you as a player but as a coach you are making yourself the laughing stock of the NRL. Its time to go.

Your idea of a plan is to play everyone in different positions?? I thought Stuart was bad. Faaarkkk me!

Anasta at fullback? We have one of the best fullbacks running around in Perrett playing wing last week and now centre. Well I suppose at least he can play centre but FFS why isnt he playing FB where he can be more involved

Why havent we got a hooker? We had no dummy half for a large portion of the game (Kuopafarkoffwhatshishname was playing there FFS).

Why dont we have centres? Why are we the only club in the NRL with no centres

No farking idea!

We have to cleanout this club and start again. Bye bye Mason, Lopini, Ogre, Koupafarwitshisname, Jones, Anasta, Shack, Fitzy and Soli. Give the farking kids a run for the rest of the year.

I am farking embarrassed to be a supporter of our club at present. It is a disgrace. If opes got sacked for what he did to our club so should Freddy.

What he said.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I have to agree.
      The only thing is I think Anasta if playing with a decent strategy would look a hell of alot better
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

Fark me !!!

nothing to say.

Politis says he does not want to sack freddy, freddy should walk !

Only problem is, Lam will probably be given the head coaches role, i have no idea what would be worse !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

i am reading the game discription on sportal. this is disgraceful

Comment

Freddy CANNOT be sacked.. He is not the right man for coach but we cannot sack him or else we will further disgrace ourselves..

Comment

The question as always is who replaces him ?

Comment

If they don't sack him, that will be the embarassment
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

SOS Gus Gould!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
                    Mate I love you as a player but as a coach you are making yourself the laughing stock of the NRL. Its time to go.

Your idea of a plan is to play everyone in different positions?? I thought Stuart was bad. Faaarkkk me!

Anasta at fullback? We have one of the best fullbacks running around in Perrett playing wing last week and now centre. Well I suppose at least he can play centre but FFS why isnt he playing FB where he can be more involved

Why havent we got a hooker? We had no dummy half for a large portion of the game (Kuopafarkoffwhatshishname was playing there FFS).

Why dont we have centres? Why are we the only club in the NRL with no centres

No farking idea!

We have to cleanout this club and start again. Bye bye Mason, Lopini, Ogre, Koupafarwitshisname, Jones, Anasta, Shack, Fitzy and Soli. Give the farking kids a run for the rest of the year.

I am farking embarrassed to be a supporter of our club at present. It is a disgrace. If opes got sacked for what he did to our club so should Freddy.

I dont know what uve got against lopini, jones, shack, kourparitsits. Theyre all younger than 25 and they havent played badly. When you're comparing it to how they played for a top 4 team it isnt going to look good.

Personally i think the problem is......i got half way through that sentence before i realised i have no farking idea. Bring back minichello, perrett to wing with SKD, 1 new centre and williams(played well tonight i thought for a young bloke), carney, pearce, and a more mobile forward pack. To do that we need to get rid of o'meley and work on the youngsters we've got.

I thought Stanley Waqa played well...seemed very keen, ran hard. Will be good in future.
                    I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
                      Freddy CANNOT be sacked.. He is not the right man for coach but we cannot sack him or else we will further disgrace ourselves..
                      you are right, thats why he should walk.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

who's williams??? under 20's did u mean williamson?

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
                          I dont know what uve got against lopini, jones, shack, kourparitsits. Theyre all younger than 25 and they havent played badly. When you're comparing it to how they played for a top 4 team it isnt going to look good.

Personally i think the problem is......i got half way through that sentence before i realised i have no farking idea. Bring back minichello, perrett to wing with SKD, 1 new centre and williams(played well tonight i thought for a young bloke), carney, pearce, and a more mobile forward pack. To do that we need to get rid of o'meley and work on the youngsters we've got.

I thought Stanley Waqa played well...seemed very keen, ran hard. Will be good in future.
                          Koupa and Lopini are 25 this year. Shacks older.

By that age its usually pretty obvious if a bloke can play 1st grade or are just average.

Theyre average at best mate.

We are shit.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

The Roosters are sh!t but shouldn't be given the sprinkling of talent that exists at the club.
                            In my office I had a team picture of the Roosters - I took it down after last week's debacle against the knoughts.
                            This week, the Rooster emblem sticker is going and I'm punting FPN and Jake from my Fantasy team.
                            As someone else said, this is embarassing and Freddy hasn't a clue based on what this team is "producing."
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

As I said in the post game thread, I think Freddy has forfeited his right to coach. We are a proud club and we won't stand for medeocrity. I think he might be gone either before the Manly game or just after that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X