Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'meley Release??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O'meley Release??

    Can anyone tell me, is it going to be expensive if we were to get rid of O'meley or Mason? Does it cost a lot to release these players..
    I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

  • #2
    that would really depend on how we got rid of them... if we simply told them not to come back we still have to pay them-ironically because they have a "contract." if we are lucky we can get another club to buy them out and then we are on easy street. of course, its possible that they can be fired due to breach of conditions of their contract which i thought might have been the reason behind willie's pee-gate scandal.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by my_dogs_named_fitzy View Post
      that would really depend on how we got rid of them... if we simply told them not to come back we still have to pay them-ironically because they have a "contract." if we are lucky we can get another club to buy them out and then we are on easy street. of course, its possible that they can be fired due to breach of conditions of their contract which i thought might have been the reason behind willie's pee-gate scandal.
      Interesting that you bring this up MDNF.

      it is quite a decent photo of willie peeing in the corner, i mean you would expect a mobile phone camera picture, but this is professional standard photography.

      Now here comes the conspiracy, do you think willie is looking for an out?? acting up in the hope the club release him so he can go to french rugby???

      Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

      Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by supermario View Post
        Now here comes the conspiracy, do you think willie is looking for an out?? acting up in the hope the club release him so he can go to french rugby???
        I reckon if he wanted to go to France, who in the club is going to shut that door. Probaly organise probably organise a chauffer Hummer to get him there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by supermario View Post
          Interesting that you bring this up MDNF.

          it is quite a decent photo of willie peeing in the corner, i mean you would expect a mobile phone camera picture, but this is professional standard photography.

          Now here comes the conspiracy, do you think willie is looking for an out?? acting up in the hope the club release him so he can go to french rugby???
          If he wanted to be booted out,then he would have pissed on the photographer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by supermario View Post
            Interesting that you bring this up MDNF.

            it is quite a decent photo of willie peeing in the corner, i mean you would expect a mobile phone camera picture, but this is professional standard photography.

            Now here comes the conspiracy, do you think willie is looking for an out?? acting up in the hope the club release him so he can go to french rugby???
            I cant see him looking for an out as he is contracted for this year and next year and is not in good form..

            Hes on a big contract with us.. He couldnt get the dollars he is on now from anyone else based on his current form..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by redrooster View Post
              I cant see him looking for an out as he is contracted for this year and next year and is not in good form..

              Hes on a big contract with us.. He couldnt get the dollars he is on now from anyone else based on his current form..
              Of course he can, just not in Aus......

              I can see where Muzz is going with this and it does make a lot of sense.....

              And I do not think Willie gives a rats arse about good form.......

              Comment


              • #8
                Big Willie looks pee-hearted out on the field.

                Make him grow his dirty fro back, take his ritalin off him, and send him out there to give it a decent go.

                As Gaz would say "FIRE UP YA SAD C**T" (but whatever you do, don't squirt sauce).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by phantom View Post
                  Of course he can, just not in Aus......

                  I can see where Muzz is going with this and it does make a lot of sense.....

                  And I do not think Willie gives a rats arse about good form.......
                  Yes your right Willie could attract big offers in UK.. But that is assuming he agrees to leave Australia..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    would willie qualify for a visa for the UK? maybe dragons or french/japanese rugby

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by my_dogs_named_fitzy View Post
                      would willie qualify for a visa for the UK? maybe dragons or french/japanese rugby
                      Yes he would,as Willie has no court convictions against him.He has only ever been trialed by the media.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Last week Mason made 28 tackles 2nd, 10 hit ups 1st.

                        Week before Mason made 32 tackles 2nd, 10 hit ups 2nd.

                        To say hes not having a go is sprouting what tripe the tellucrapp is printing about the bloke every opportunity. Its bullshit.

                        He may not be as effective as he once was, alot of that could be put down to the fact hes still recovering from a knee recon, which has held back many a better player than Mason in the past. In fact I recall it taking Crossy and Monnas a good season to regain the form they once held. Difference is people didnt question their courage.

                        I do sometimes wonder how many who question ANY players courage have ever laced a boot. It takes big balls to step out on that field peoples. Players dont NOT try to compete. They are proud men who bust their bodies every week to try and win games for Us the fans. And the damage they do to their bodies would make most cringe to think of let alone continue playing with.

                        Im the 1st to question a players form or abilities but never their courage. Look at Bwaiff. I question his ability to lead us to a GF win but never his effort, the man bust his guts every week. Many dont realise he has a broken hand ATM. And he isnt alone, EVERY player picks up such injuries and MOST play thru extreem pain for their clubs.

                        Sure we dont live in the "one team player busting for the colours" anymore. Its over that stuff, we have a professional game and its moved on in general. But please dont forget these men have personal pride. No one goes out there to look bad, often its inevitable that they will though at some point.



                        The FlogPen .

                        You know it makes sense.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by stsae View Post
                          Last week Mason made 28 tackles 2nd, 10 hit ups 1st.

                          Week before Mason made 32 tackles 2nd, 10 hit ups 2nd.

                          To say hes not having a go is sprouting what tripe the tellucrapp is printing about the bloke every opportunity. Its bullshit.

                          He may not be as effective as he once was, alot of that could be put down to the fact hes still recovering from a knee recon, which has held back many a better player than Mason in the past. In fact I recall it taking Crossy and Monnas a good season to regain the form they once held. Difference is people didnt question their courage.

                          I do sometimes wonder how many who question ANY players courage have ever laced a boot. It takes big balls to step out on that field peoples. Players dont NOT try to compete. They are proud men who bust their bodies every week to try and win games for Us the fans. And the damage they do to their bodies would make most cringe to think of let alone continue playing with.

                          Im the 1st to question a players form or abilities but never their courage. Look at Bwaiff. I question his ability to lead us to a GF win but never his effort, the man bust his guts every week. Many dont realise he has a broken hand ATM. And he isnt alone, EVERY player picks up such injuries and MOST play thru extreem pain for their clubs.

                          Sure we dont live in the "one team player busting for the colours" anymore. Its over that stuff, we have a professional game and its moved on in general. But please dont forget these men have personal pride. No one goes out there to look bad, often its inevitable that they will though at some point.

                          He was also the only forward on the paddock last week to play the full 80 minutes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            VERY well said Muz. Go big Willie!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he doesn't leave, I think the best is yet to come!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by spanner View Post
                              He was also the only forward on the paddock last week to play the full 80 minutes.
                              And thats not his go mate, hes never been a workrate player. His values always been in impact.

                              I guess losing Soli and Fitzy didnt help at all and picking a winger again on the bench is dumb IMO.

                              Ive always maintained Mason plays his best footy from the bench and parked out wide to isolate opposition 1/2s. Really I dont get why blokes like Pez or Tansey dont run off his hips in the hope he can offload??? Thats a question for the coaches I guess.

                              I do remember when Mason left the Boggs he made the point of saying he was sick of playing like a tight prop at that club. And Freddy stated wed use Mason wider at the time.

                              We started last season and Freddy used him from the bench, and it worked, we looked good and then looked better when Mason came on, he offered real impact. After Origin we did suffer alot of injuries and a few suspensions especially in the backrow so I understand his role altered to a degree. But this season after injury, NFI whats up there.



                              The FlogPen .

                              You know it makes sense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X