Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Circus

Yes, the Roosters are a circus.

What else do you call a club which maintains its duty of care extends to the delinquent behaviour of a selfish binge drinker?

What else do you call a club whose response to the behaviour of the above delinquent is to indefinitely suspend him in order to seek urgent medical attention and rehabilitation (this is serious, don't all break out into laughter - it's the club's position, no matter how idiotic) and to rush him back into the team within a few weeks?

What else do you call a club that signs players of the calibre of Mason, Watts and abovesaid Delinquent?

What else do you call a club that has learnt nothing from the horror that was 2009?

What else do you call a club that has become the laughing stock of the league? Otherwise name me another side more ridiculed than the current Roosters?

Simple. The Roosters are a circus.

Objective View

If we're a circus then you're the monstrous gimp who sits in a pit ripping the heads of...well, chooks.

On that, watch a movie from 1947 called Nightmare Alley.

It shows the dark side of a circus, almost as darkly as Freaks.

Comment

TOK banned then this pops up again? Please

Comment

I call them my team...

GO EASTS
        I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
          I call them my team...

GO EASTS
          good on ya Witty!! Thats what I'm talking about man. I for one am sick of losing. Go the farking Chooks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Objective View View Post

What else do you call a club which maintains its duty of care extends to the delinquent behaviour of a selfish binge drinker?

What else do you call a club whose response to the behaviour of the above delinquent is to indefinitely suspend him in order to seek urgent medical attention and rehabilitation (this is serious, don't all break out into laughter - it's the club's position, no matter how idiotic) and to rush him back into the team within a few weeks?

What else do you call a club that signs players of the calibre of Mason, Watts and abovesaid Delinquent?

What else do you call a club that has learnt nothing from the horror that was 2009?

What else do you call a club that has become the laughing stock of the league? Otherwise name me another side more ridiculed than the current Roosters?

Objective View
            FMD you are one boring twat. Has Hartigan fallen asleep on you again?

BTW why was TOK banned?
            Last edited by BUDDY; 05-07-2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Otherwise name me another side more ridiculed than the current Roosters?
              Souths? Sharks?

I can't think of any "news" paper more ridiculed than the Daily Telecrap.

Comment

Step right up.

Comment

I remember a certain journalist getting all upset when a former coach of ours was sacked.

Might have had to do with something going on "off the field".

Objecive View
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Objective View
                    10,000 of us brought tickets to this circus so can you piss off while the show goes on.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                      10,000 of us brought tickets to this circus so can you piss off while the show goes on.

Chook.
                      as charlie cheen says Chook, that comment was WINNING !!!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Chook.
                        So there!!!!

"Send in the Clowns.......don't bother, they're here".

Comment

I guess it is like a car crash to you OV, you just can't look away....

Comment

I get a horn for the bearded lady.
                            I also take my missus to learn from the sword swallower.

But evreyone loves a midget.
                            Just ask Sam Obst
                            barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

TOK was banned? *applause*

Comment

Working...
                              X