Jennings Arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Corey View Post

Why do you think that's the case mate? There is not a lot we can do when we are completely hemmed in in all directions, leaving us geographically stuffed. And then you go back many years to where Souths took advantage of changing boundaries, making our situation even worse.

Common sense tells you that there is not a lot the Roosters can do about it. At least we are trying with the partnership with Wyong.
    LOL. Our office is right in the middle of Martin Place - pure Roosters territory according to the boundaries! I am yet to see anyone with a Freddy sidestep in Burberry, Louis Vuitton or Paspaley Pearls! Just how we are supposed to recruit players from within these mythical boundaries in this day and age? Maybe our juniors are all hanging out in the antiques shops in Queen St Woollahra, also our territory! Those silly arguments tossed up by the backwards Dragon don't cut much mustard in this day and age.
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Good opportunity for Maubs... never seen him have a shyte game nor has he been known to get drunk and engage in antisocial behavior before an important game.
      Maubs is the consummate professional.

Someone the club would continue to employ beyond his playing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        Considering the short turn around people are kidding themselves that it's a non issue. I understand it was a great win but the celebrations should've been had in Melbourne and left in Melbourne.

Ironically he's played like a drunk all season - ranks 2nd in the NRL for errors. Has Jimmy officially signed his contract yet because afaic I wouldn't be upset if Jennings just freed up 600k in our cap.
        Agree

He lifted for Origin otherwise his mind just wanders which stupid errors
        Robbo has not got him at optimum each week; I think he takes the piss
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
          LOL. Our office is right in the middle of Martin Place - pure Roosters territory according to the boundaries! I am yet to see anyone with a Freddy sidestep in Burberry, Louis Vuitton or Paspaley Pearls! Just how we are supposed to recruit players from within these mythical boundaries in this day and age? Maybe our juniors are all hanging out in the antiques shops in Queen St Woollahra, also our territory! Those silly arguments tossed up by the backwards Dragon don't cut much mustard in this day and age.
          Particularly with Maroubra and Coogee being considered part of Redfern (rather than 'eastern suburbs' as they really are... residents selling houses will confirm this).

Meh. Name a club where everybody was born and raised in the territory. As proven by Origin... DCE is in Manly, Smith, Cronk and Slater are in Melbourne. Inglis is in Sydney. It's a professional sport, not a local junior footy comp.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
            Spot on my friend . Maybe we could also try recruiting on Wedding Cake Island? There's gotta be a hermit or two on there.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
              Maubs is the consummate professional.

Someone the club would continue to employ beyond his playing career.
              Exactly mate. I think every club would love to have him on their roster.
              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Not the ideal lead up fto a big game.

Jennings is a clown.

He hasn't looked too interested this year.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by snogard_v2.0 View Post

Here is a dollar for your troubles JC. Lol you have got no juniors.
                  thats funny coming from a St George supporter who's junior base is getting smaller and have to rely on Illawara, while the Roosters juniors are growing and dominating the U17s as an example.
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

I just listened to Robbo's interview on our official website.

Jenko has been stood down for 1 game.

Robbo stated that Jenko new the 1 match ban was imminent and acknowledged his wrong doing.

Comment

• So they stood him down for one game= "You've done the wrong thing here's the day off & on full pay" Really smart, who does that hurt? Team,supporters etc.
                      Why not run him on sandhills till he vomits then run him some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                        So they stood him down for one game= "You've done the wrong thing here's the day off & on full pay" Really smart, who does that hurt? Team,supporters etc.
                        Why not run him on sandhills till he vomits then run him some more.
                        its not just a one week suspension, but also a hefty fine as well so he is certainly not getting off lightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post

its not just a one week suspension, but also a hefty fine as well so he is certainly not getting off lightly.
                          I still like Easts4Eva idea better! Running the Sandhills. I also agree with Vasco. Jennings does not look interested to me. Much like when he was sick of being with Penrith.
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                            Wouldn't have been arrested if he was white.

Ice T aka, Bansai " That pig stopped me for nuffin." Body Count nigger!
                            The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

• Tell ya what Ill meet you all half way I agree drop him for a game but make it SOO3. Cause he was clearly pissin' on after his SOO2 success. Why should us supporters suffer. This one club match dropping is token punishment.

Comment

• Over reaction all round.
                                "Off with his head"
                                lol

Thank christ for Aubbo

Comment

Working...
                                X