Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all the Maloney & SKD haters out there....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the Maloney & SKD haters out there....

Both were really great yesterday.... I was very impressed with SKD more with his defense and shutdown of Jennings but also there were so many times he chopped down Inglis yesterday to a point that Tamou had to start running off Cronk on the inside...
    Maloney really stood up and controlled that game as a true Captain would. I think we will lose our halves for the Origin as come Friday Night with Geurra and Aubusson back I think we will see a completely different Roosters team than from the one we have seen the past 4 weeks.
    There really shouldn't been any further suggestions that these two should be cut from the current Roosters Squad and sent packing. Tupou looked good yesterday and RTS at Fullback and combining with Johnson just shows how much of a power house both NZ and the Warriors will be in the future.

Mate I don't think there are many Maloney haters as you say...maybe except R6.

I think most recognise he is a class player and they don't grow on trees.

Comment

We have quite a good roster it just that there are a few injuries and a few positional issues to be sorted through , if Trent can get their heads back into it with the disruptions that will come our way over SOO we should go OK in the Back half.

Last year showed that attitude is important , if they are hungry enough nothing will stop us - Refs included.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Mate I don't think there are many Maloney haters as you say...maybe except R6.

I think most recognise he is a class player and they don't grow on trees.
        Yeeey bro.... what would R6 know any way??? Played all her league on the pen but never in the paddock ey bro.

Comment

Haters gon' hate

Comment

Working...
          X