X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half penalties

None two weeks in a row.

Proof of blatant cheating.

Enjoy the season lads. I'm done with the NRL.

Absolutely disgraceful. They did something in almost every tackle and we couldn't get one penalty. It's downright corrupt.

Comment

Beat me to the punch Tommy , was going to start a thread on this but suspected you be on the ball. It's fcuked n its robbery.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

It really is pathetic, I'm gutted

Comment

You just can't compete in games like that without a fair run of the play.

This game was always going to be a rort though.... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-1...-blast/5666340

Comment

Robinson may as well say something tonight. Seriously. And don't hold back. I would have him use the cheat word.

Comment

So much easier when you dont watch the game. Just get mates to text you score updates. Waaaay less stress than watching it.

Comment

Im done with the nrl

Comment

I'm really hurting atm as we all are fellas.

I love the Roosters like family. But I hate everything about the corrupt NRL.

Something has to give.

It's just such a blatant fix. And I don't know why I should invest so much emotionally anymore.

I ****ing hate hate HATE the NRL and the cheating refs. It's a farce. But I love love LOVE my Roosters.

But the fix is on. And I'm not a mug that will cop it over and over

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    You just can't compete in games like that without a fair run of the play.

This game was always going to be a rort though.... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-1...-blast/5666340
                    In the first half when we were leading the penalties 5 to 3, Cam Smith said to Klein "Let's not have a repeat of last year". Klein replied "Let's concentrate on this game Cameron".

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                      Robinson may as well say something tonight. Seriously. And don't hold back. I would have him use the cheat word.
                      I'd use another C word to describe them.

Comment

Very hard to win close grinding games without receiving a penalty in the second half, once again we receive zero penalties in a second half.

How it's possible a team can give out 6 penalties and then miraculously not give out another one the whole game.

Just to throw a few stats out there for you guys.

Storm have received the second least amount of penalties this year, yet they get a healthy nine tonight. But the argument can be thrown out that Roosters play for penalties to reset their defence..

The Roosters have received 9 penalties in the second half of games this year, we have played 7 games. The fact that a team can not give away a penalty in a half of football this day of age is incredible, the fact that we have received only 9 penalties in 280 minutes of football is beyond incredible.

Whilst the media will report what a great close grinding game it was there were several advantages given to Melbourne, and we will never win games like this is it is not fairly refereed.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BuzzRothfield/st...91215147126784

Comment

If ever, you needed confirmation on this bullshit... this was it.

Comment

One of the unlikeliest members of the media highlights it...

Comment

Working...
                              X