2012 anzac day match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 anzac day match

i actually talked Mrs Past Glory into attending next years game.
    Its more than a game,its an event.
    Just saying

It's a great day not to mention the significance of it,if only we could win the game to make it an even better day.

Comment

Don't wanna know about it. I'll be a year older!

Comment

It is indeed a great occassion. That seems to always end in a Roosters hiding. I might stay not bother with the annual trip down next year.
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Will be interesting to see the scheduling for next year because ANZAC Day falls on a Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
            Will be interesting to see the scheduling for next year because ANZAC Day falls on a Wednesday.
            You would have to think St.Merge and Roosters will each have to play a friday night match the weekend before.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
              You would have to think St.Merge and Roosters will each have to play a friday night match the weekend before.
              Yeah, but what about the weekend after? Is going to be a very short turnaround

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                Yeah, but what about the weekend after? Is going to be a very short turnaround
                Friday nights game would be round 6 and the wednesday would be round 7. Get the following weekend off so to speak...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

It is indeed a great occassion. That seems to always end in a Roosters hiding.

Which seems to please most people in Rugby League today, including most in the print and electronic media.
                  They likely do handstands in celebration in the noos/DT camp.

Last edited by bondi-boy; 04-27-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
                    i actually talked Mrs Past Glory into attending next years game.
                    Its more than a game,its an event.
                    Just saying
                    Is she still coming?
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    PREMIERS: 1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2012

Comment

tis a great day. i have my wedding anniversary on anzac day. usually a lunch then the game . what a wiffeeeeee
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        tis a great day. i have my wedding anniversary on anzac day. usually a lunch then the game . what a wiffeeeeee
                        Youre married to tony archer?
                        Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                          Youre married to tony archer?
                          Good one Melon,almost spat out my corn flakes.

Comment

The scheduling won't be a problem as there are no NRL games the week before so we will have a long turnaround from the Darwin game. And we then have another week or so off after the game as the ANZAC Day game will be the first game in the round for the coming weekend.

Already got my ticket for ANZAC Day game in the roosters bay 37. My fave game of the year as far as atmosphere is concerned and there's always a good turnout. Yes, we lose more often than not, but I can accept that better than most other days given what the day is all about.

Hope Mrs PG enjoys the day.

NC

NC
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                            X