JWH haka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH haka

Great to see him getting into it but was it just me or was he checking himself on the big screen every 2 seconds??? Was kinda embarrasing for him if that was the case lol

He was freakin HOT!!!!!....and hubby IQed it for me just so I can watch it again.....and again.....and again.......
    The best Haka all series......

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9aUY1PibBQ

seriously, what is he looking at???

Comment

Himself.....and thats fine because every female I know was looking at him too.....

When you look that damned good doing something, why not....

Comment

it was a very different haka, not sure they had performed that one before, would like to know what tribe it is from.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

i didnt see much of skid in the haka, sammy looked very serious though!

Comment

You know how much I love shaun Stephen, but he isnt scary enough to do the Haka convincingly.....infact the kids think he is possitively funny doing it......(I have to make sure they dont actually tell him that...)

Comment

Now Sammy P, he is one scary mofo when doing the Haka !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

They league haka, they just try to hard, with the tongue out every 3 seconds. The All Blacks are alot more intimidating when they do it!

Comment

Who wants scary....we want hot....All blacks cant pull that off....Jared did....

Comment

JWH was one scary dude doing that Haka.

And that comment was particularly asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                        Who wants scary....we want hot....All blacks cant pull that off....Jared did....
                        Damn right he did!!! Nice long tongue he has.... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                          Now Sammy P, he is one scary mofo when doing the Haka !!!!
                          Sammy and SKD would look as scary doing the chicken dance.

Benji puts on a good show but he is like a barking chihuahua.

The All Blacks are scary across the board.

Comment

lol he was ayy!! what a funny guy jwh is lolll

Comment

I don't find the Haka scary but I do love seeing it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X