Clear All

• Why the best is yet to come!

1. We came from last to second in the space of 12 months
    2. The majority of our team is under 25
    3. We have started the careers of many up and coming superstars
    4. Our captain has hit career best form
    5. Our injury plagued fullback has a brand new steel about him
    6. Our boys have respect for the jersey, us fans and for themselves
    7. We can win from most situations (didn't happen tonight though)

Keep em' coming!

Nice thread.

8. Todd Carney.
    FONK

Comment

9. mitch pearce

Comment

9. Cherro, Symonds and Masoe will get better with a pre-season under their belt.
        10. Another young gun on his way; Tasi.
        11. Koups won't play 24 games next year.
        12. Justin Carney and Watts will add good depth.

Comment

13. Nick Kouparitsis is fully fit for next season

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
            9. Cherro, Symonds and Masoe will get better with a pre-season under their belt.
            10. Another young gun on his way; Tasi.
            11. Koups won't play 24 games next year.
            12. Justin Carney and Watts will add good depth.
            Points 9 and 11 are both very true.
            FONK

Comment

I'll save judgement to see how we bounce back from this before saying the best is yet to come.

The competition was pretty poor this season, a solid team with no real superstars just won the competition - I can't remember the last time that happened.

Broncos, Storm, Dogs, Raiders will all improve dramtically.....Wests will be just as good, Titans should be about the same, Souths won't hit so many injuries etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                I'll save judgement to see how we bounce back from this before saying the best is yet to come.

The competition was pretty poor this season, a solid team with no real superstars just won the competition - I can't remember the last time that happened.

Broncos, Storm, Dogs, Raiders will all improve dramtically.....Wests will be just as good, Titans should be about the same, Souths won't hit so many injuries etc etc etc.
                Broncos.....it depends if Bennett coaches them next year.
                Storm will take a few years to be back at their best.
                Dogs will take a while to gel and have a dud halfback coming.
                Raiders will do nothing without Campo.
                Souths still have Sutton and Sandow as their halves.
                Wests will probably be up there.
                Titans and Dragons will go backwards.

Comment

our attack does not have me convinced. There are a lot of times where we play too lateral. The dragons showed that all you have to do is rush up quick on the fringes and slow the play the ball down

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                    our attack does not have me convinced. There are a lot of times where we play too lateral. The dragons showed that all you have to do is rush up quick on the fringes
                    Yeah, Wests made plenty of busts on the fringes so we tried it as well, became obsessive and too predictable.....Watts should get us playing more direct when he comes on - poor Friend made 60 tackles and had nothing in attack tonight so just handed it off to Pearce/Carney for the whole match.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                      Yeah, Wests made plenty of busts on the fringes so we tried it as well, became obsessive and too predictable.....Watts should get us playing more direct when he comes on - poor Friend made 60 tackles and had nothing in attack tonight so just handed it off to Pearce/Carney for the whole match.
                      Poor friendy had to cart the ball up first man off the ruck on about 3 occasion. That didn't help him.

I looked forward to seeing Watts play for us, he looks pretty good when he comes off the bench.

Comment

# what ever the last one was + 1
                        The reaction that Brian Smith and the boys got back at the club has made them all want to be Roosters for life.
                        They could not believe the reception they got and were very excited
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X