Matt Mitchell on his life and his 2 sons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Mitchell on his life and his 2 sons

Latrell is much like his father in his younger days..

My brother went to school with Matt. Terrific bloke and I remember him as a freak talent.

Didn't know the role drugs played though. Real shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Hastings View Post
      My brother went to school with Matt. Terrific bloke and I remember him as a freak talent.

Didn't know the role drugs played though. Real shame.
      I've seen plenty of Matts go to waste, hope his boys do them selves proud.

Comment

Have we got Shaq tied up as well, he looks ok as well, and no doubt the two brothers will settle better being at the one club.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
          Have we got Shaq tied up as well, he looks ok as well, and no doubt the two brothers will settle better being at the one club.
          Shaq was with Easts, not sure if he's still here.

Comment

Shaq is signed there hoping for some weight loss in pre season

Comment

I don't remember ever hearing the name Matt Mitchell back in the day but I think he is doing a great job with his sons & the young indigenous kids & other kids from the bush.

I honestly believe Latrell has the footy world at his feet but IMO he is not ready for FG until at least 2016 probably 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                I don't remember ever hearing the name Matt Mitchell back in the day but I think he is doing a great job with his sons & the young indigenous kids & other kids from the bush.

I honestly believe Latrell has the footy world at his feet but IMO he is not ready for FG until at least 2016 probably 2017.
                Injuries aside 2016, he's that good. Better than Freddy!

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                  Injuries aside 2016, he's that good. Better than Freddy!
                  He wont see first grade at all, another youtube superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                    If He can handle playing some reserve grade in 2015, we'll see him in the NRL in 2016.. He is that good.

Comment

The Australian Schoolboys have edged out their England Academy counterparts 22-18 in the first match of their 2014 Autumn International Academy Series.

In-form Roosters Holden Cup fullback Latrell Mitchell continued his try-scoring spree of the Schoolboys' English tour with two first-half tries, first through a long-range intercept and then with a strong finish close to the line despite the attention of several defenders.

Mitchell's double and an early try to Tevita Cottrell gave the Australians the early ascendancy, before the England Academy hit back through Oliver Davies before half-time.

The hosts closed the gap with a try to Oliver Gildart early in the second term before the Aussie Schoolboys edged clear again, with Brock Lamb setting up a try for a diving Tyrell Fuiaomano.

The England Academy finished strongly with further tries to Gildart and Jordan Adbul, but in the end it was Lamb's goalkicking that made the difference – with the Australian landing three conversions to the England Academy's one.

The teams will face off in another Test match before the Australian Schoolboys conclude their tour with a clash against a France under-19s team in Perpignan.

Australian Schoolboys 22 (Latrell Mitchell 2, Tevita Smith Cottrell, Tyrell Fuimaono tries; Brock Lamb 3 goals) def England Academy 18 (Oliver Gildart 2, Oliver Davies, Jordan Abdul tries; Abdul goal) at Leigh Sports Village.

Comment

Bump....

Wasn't this comment on the money.

Comment

Great interview with Latrell's dad. I love a story of a bloke who turns his life around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

Bump....

Wasn't this comment on the money.

Ha ha Australian superstar and SOO superstar and Premiership winning superstar, but he is only 21 still plenty of time to be a Youtube superstar.

Comment

Poor old Milanja...LargeMike has some serious competition.

Comment

Working...
                              X