• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to be a wet blanket

Just don't think we will win.
    Hope I'm wrong.

6 in a row then a loss.
    Cowboys hungry and determined. They are playing better than Penrith ATM.
    Referee bias against us.
    Cowboys always lose next week.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Wanker

Comment

Pessimist.

We'll ****ing smoke 'em.

About 10 minutes in the realisation that they ain't in Kansas anymore will set in.

Roosters 30-10.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
        Hope I'm wrong.

6 in a row then a loss.
        Referee bias against us.
        Hardest thing to do in the game these days is to win 2 comps straight. I've used that disclaimer all season.

More than 20 years.

We are gonna have to be very good and very lucky.

Keep winning, no more injuries or suspensions.

I'm gonna enjoy it either way.

Easts.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Trew is the fifth horseman of the apocalypse.

Deathriding is his speciality.
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

"They are playing better than Penrith atm"

Penrith were crap against us. We were just worse and always had it in our mind we would get away with the win. I laugh at the press Soward is getting. He did nothing in general play except the field goal.
            The Cowboys are playing well but we can beat them. We have just got to get our completion rate similar to theirs.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
              Hardest thing to do in the game these days is to win 2 comps straight. I've used that disclaimer all season.

More than 20 years.

Easts.

This B2B winning difficulties is just a state of mind. In the past winning teams have lost many of their players after winning it. We only lost 1 player so there is no reason why it should be that difficult for us UNLESS we are careless and blow it by getting suspended for dumb things. I think our major problem is discipline but I do agree that we get penalised on things that others get away with it, but still we are still responsible for many of them.

Comment

You need luck to win three in a row against best teams in the comp. Our luck had been running low with injuries and suspensions but this week we are back on track to being the best positioned team to win the comp. We will be back to being competition favourites and rightly so.
                Last edited by dice; 09-18-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

if we ply to our potential we will smash them
                  however if we put in a repeat of last weekend and don't complete our sets I feel we will go out in straight sets

Comment

Originally posted by pelli69 View Post
                    if we ply to our potential we will smash them
                    however if we put in a repeat of last weekend and don't complete our sets I feel we will go out in straight sets
                    And that is the key point!
                    If we play to our potential, then no other side will come near us!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Pessimist.

We'll ****ing smoke 'em.

About 10 minutes in the realisation that they ain't in Kansas anymore will set in.

Roosters 30-10.
                      Can't wait for your posts if we are 10-0 down mid way through the first half.

Then Captain Pessimism will be in full flight!

Trew's predictions are usually close to the mark and if he is right we could be in trouble.

I have a theory about teams that go on a winning streak. When they lose, the following game is more than often a loss also.

Here's hoping both Trew and myself are off the mark!

Easts to win.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

More than 20 years.

Easts.

Yeah and that team was basically the Australian Test team.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Straight after round 20, when the refs cost us the win against the knights, I was given a vision that $ouff$ are going to win the comp. This is one of the main reasons why I haven't posted on here until now.

Also, how $hithouse did Maloney play against the pamfers, FMD "everything" he touched turned to $hit!
                          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                            Straight after round 20, when the refs cost us the win against the knights, I was given a vision that $ouff$ are going to win the comp. This is one of the main reasons why I haven't posted on here until now.

Also, how $hithouse did Maloney play against the pamfers, FMD "everything" he touched turned to $hit!
                            On Paper we should b beat them but it comes down to the coach if he has them switched on or not.
                            Its Roosters A's vs Roosters B's....the three that need to lift the most are Maloney/SBW and Heargraves the rest are ok.
                            Hey Trew People laughed at me 2 months ago when they werent even in the top 8 .I always said the Cowboys are the sleepers of the comp and the team i feared the most in an upset.
                            Any way if we do beat them and souffs and lets say Canterberry in the GF ...how good would that be .Revenge will be sweet.
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                              Hope I'm wrong.

6 in a row then a loss.
                              Referee bias against us.
                              To be fair the Cowboys cop it from the refs as well and have a horrible record outside QLD.

As most of my mates/colleagues (including some random tradie who walked into my office yesterday to scream GO THE ROOSTERS!!!) put it. If JT is firing then it doesn't matter how well we play, they will win. If we score early and get under his skin then it should be a a comfortable win.

Last week tested out depth. We have some awesome fill-in players and nearly scraped out a win without what I'd argue are 3 of QLD's best up and coming Origin stars.

IMO we can definitely win, but like any game, we've gotta earn it. I don't think there has ever been doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X