• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dato 180B View Post
    Hi guys my ad is gone. I want to buy pigeons in or close to Penrith
    Who the f.ck cares!

Comment

Has anyone got a 2002 signed jersey they can compare this to ? Pretty sure it doesn't have the whole 2002 squad but hard to make out some signatures

Comment

Hi guys, I’m a disappointed Bunnies fan tonight but you guys were too good. Good luck in the Grand Final.
        I have 4 Diamond Category Grand Final tickets for sale right on the halfway line for sale. They are great tickets.
        Clearly I won’t be needing them now.

Comment

Contact me on 0434 079 473 if interested. $1,500

Comment

Hi guys, my bunnies mate also has 3 diamond tickets for sale. First in best dressed. $380 each. PM me for more info if you are interested.

Comment

Howdy. I'm after a grand final Roosters flag if anyone has a spare.

cheers

Comment

*****For Sale*******

Sydney Roosters 2001 Team Signed Jersey

20 Signatures all up.

Let me now if you need further information.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Chris_Rooster_Ayshford; 12-17-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys I’m selling a framed Roosters 2018 jersey signed by all 17 premiership winning players and the coach for $1250 . Comes with the certificate of authenticity . I got it framed the same way Easts leagues gets theirs done . If anyone is interested contact me on 0410401536 and I could email you some pictures . Pickup is from Blacktown . I’ll chuck in a full can of Easts premiership winning VB too .

Comment

Does anyone have any interesting memorabilia laying around? Old cotton Jersey's, 2002 memorabilia etc

Comment

Originally posted by lordteddy View Post
                      Does anyone have any interesting memorabilia laying around? Old cotton Jersey's, 2002 memorabilia etc
                      I have 30 variants of the same cap/scarf members stuff and 400 little Easts footy from kids memberships.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

I have 30 variants of the same cap/scarf members stuff and 400 little Easts footy from kids memberships.
                        Seems every NRL supporter has some cupboard full of the same cheap gear. It wouldn't be too bad if they didn't put the member year on it, wouldnt make me hesitate to wear the 2016 version!

Comment

Bump on this. If anyone has a 2002 signed jersey they would be open to selling, or even old pre millennium jerseys, flick me a message.

Comment

I’m chasing 2009, 2020 and 2021 team signed jerseys. Anyone got any of these?

Cheers.
                            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Just been contacted by a bloke named Pado bolt looking for a 2014 vermin Jersey . Willing to pay up to a full $2 for the right one

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post
                                I’m chasing 2009, 2020 and 2021 team signed jerseys. Anyone got any of these?

Cheers.
                                You can get a 2021 signed jersey in the below link.

Bit pricey so you're better off keeping an eye on ebay.

https://www.htfm.com.au/products/syd...SABEgK1LvD_BwE

Comment

Working...
                                X