Buying, Selling or Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying, Selling or Trading

For anyone who wants to make any post regarding selling, buying or trading a Roosters or Rugby League related item please use this thread to do so.

The Ground Rules.

1) www.thechookpen.com.au takes no responsibility for any buying, selling or trading on this website. If you enter into a transaction, this is your responsibility, the rule of "buyer Beware" comes into play

2) we are not responsible for the vetting of potential sellers or buyers.

3) Sellers, spamming will not be tolerated, if you take advantage of buyers by being deceitful and dishonest, you will be banned and any information will be provided to police.

4) Buyers, this thread is not for the discussion of sale items. If you are interested in an item, please contact the seller via PM.

5) Buyers, if you believe you are being defrauded by a seller (item not received, item received not as description/image) please report it to the police. We are not the Police, we cannot force compensation, the Police can !

6) Sellers Must provide a detailed description, full costs (price, gst, postage ect), photos of the item, postage/collection options

7) Sellers must advise when the item is sold or no longer available.

Please, i give you this warning, be aware when you are dealing with anyone when buying/selling on the internet, there are people out there willing to play on people's passions when it comes to the trade of memorabilia, do your homework before you commit to a Sale/trade.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

top idea for a thread 6
      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Hi guys,

For anyone that's interested I just put this frame piece I Roosters memorabilia up on eBay.

It's 100 Years of Roosters Australian Internationals (1908 - 2007).

You can check it out here http://bit.ly/1jlo3VK

Thanks,

Buttsy

Comment

Originally posted by buttsy00 View Post
          Hi guys,

For anyone that's interested I just put this frame piece I Roosters memorabilia up on eBay.

It's 100 Years of Roosters Australian Internationals (1908 - 2007).

You can check it out here http://bit.ly/1jlo3VK

Thanks,

Buttsy
          pm sent

Comment

does any one have 1964 65 66 67 eastern suburbs members badges for sale. oh yeh and a 1970
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

i do have a signed roosters jersey from 03 grand final v penrith. framed and ready to display

Comment

I'm chasing some early memorabilia for my bar 1911,12,13.. For some reason my previous post was removed Any-way pm me with any links etc..

Comment

I am after a 1968 members badge
                  " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

I have a Samsung stainless steel 434 litre fridge and freezer in as new condition to sell plus a white dishwasher, a white upright electric stove and a white rangehood. All are very negotiable. If anyone is interested pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                      I am after a 1968 members badge
                      ive got one only sc. will keep an eye out. im sure there was one on ebay $155. its a joke of a price

Comment

1969 badge http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/231179335...84.m1423.l2649

Comment

Brand New Roosters Home Jersey (ISC) tried on, wont fit, Size 2XL $95.00 including postage. PM Me Normal Retail ($165.00)
                          The REAL! Spanner, never forgotten.

Comment

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a signed 2013 premiership jersey? A guy on ebay is selling one at a discount price. I was looking in March and he had two at over 2 grand, but he has them on sale now for $1295. I've bought one and there is one left, but only three days to buy.

His name on there is superdiablo18.

Comment

Hi all, I have just moved into my house in the Sunny Coast and have finally got myself a bar!!!! I am in need of some Rooster memorabilia to get this Queensland stink out of my house!!!!! I am specifically looking for some of those Rooster pennants they have been handing out at home games. Haven't got much cash but I do have a fridge with beer in it!!! So if you or anyone you know has got some pennants just sitting in a draw or a cardboard box, I would love to display them proudly!!! Cheers to you.

Pricey

Comment

Working...
                              X