Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying signatures

Hi folks

I just purchased a jersey at an auction (after a few too many beers) and am struggling to work out some of the signatures. The ones I can't work out are the 2 next to the capital S in Steggles, the one above the ISC tag and the one on top of the Rooster (the glare doesn't help).

Any ideas?

I [ATTACH=CONFIG]1418[/ATTACH]

The one at the bottom left of the S is Arona.

Comment

Could be Mitch Aubs above the rooster.

Have you worked out who you have worked out. There's 20 signatures on there so just work out the names and have a look at who may only have played a game or 2 (eg old field)

Comment

The name in bright white ink is Steggles, other than that .... you may need a good old fashioned chemist to decipher !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
          The name in bright white ink is Steggles, other than that .... you may need a good old fashioned chemist to decipher !
          Lol Brilliant
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

From ebay/google I have managed to sort out the rest. Not sure about Pearce - think he might be the one next to the S up the top or SBW - he has some many different signatures. LOD is the only other player who doesn't look to be on it, but his signature is pretty normal looking.

Thanks for Arona cookoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nuglas View Post
              Hi folks

I just purchased a jersey at an auction (after a few too many beers) and am struggling to work out some of the signatures. The ones I can't work out are the 2 next to the capital S in Steggles, the one above the ISC tag and the one on top of the Rooster (the glare doesn't help).

Any ideas?

I [ATTACH=CONFIG]1418[/ATTACH]
              They are all my signatures.. The club get me to do this all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                They are all my signatures.. The club get me to do this all the time.
                Then what jumpers did I spend all of February this year signing?
                Member 2008 - forever

Comment

Originally posted by Muffdaddy View Post
                  Then what jumpers did I spend all of February this year signing?
                  Blackett Bears..

Comment

Next to the chook is rts under it is skd and under that is jake friend

Comment

Fpn next to skd but there is no sbw on it

Comment

Originally posted by Nuglas View Post
                        From ebay/google I have managed to sort out the rest. Not sure about Pearce - think he might be the one next to the S up the top or SBW - he has some many different signatures. LOD is the only other player who doesn't look to be on it, but his signature is pretty normal looking.

Thanks for Arona cookoman
                        It's not SBW, his is the second one down from the 'e'.

Comment

Sbw is not on there

Comment

Working...
                          X