X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the difference

Exhibit 1: http://youtu.be/aNPX3-ZJJk0?t=40s

Exhibit 2: http://youtu.be/tur7w5ir5CQ?t=48s

The difference? SBW got charged with a Grade 3, Sims a grade 1.

Protected species?

i think sonnys looks worse, sims' whole top half of the body collides with the player, where sonnys shoulder makes the direct contact first.

Comment

They were exactly the same! The only difference for such the different gradings given is that SBW plays for the Roosters! If SBW played for $ouff$ he would have either been given a grade 1 or got off altogether instead!

I really fear what they are going to do with LOD. Inu got 4 weeks for one of the worst spear tackles I have ever seen earlier this year on gi and LOD's was nowhere near as bad. Won't be surprised of LOD is given 8 weeks!
      The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
        They were exactly the same! The only difference for such the different gradings given is that SBW plays for the Roosters! If SBW played for $ouff$ he would have either been given a grade 1 or got off altogether instead!

I really fear what they are going to do with LOD. Inu got 4 weeks for one of the worst spear tackles I have ever seen earlier this year on gi and LOD's was nowhere near as bad. Won't be surprised of LOD is given 8 weeks!
        Think Jeff Lima. This had Isaac Luke/Rangi Chase written all over it. I know you can't be suspended for what damage may have been caused but it was just a low act. He gets 1 week, what a joke.
        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          Think Jeff Lima. This had Isaac Luke/Rangi Chase written all over it. I know you can't be suspended for what damage may have been caused but it was just a low act. He gets 1 week, what a joke.
          That's it 007, along with the pathetically soft grading given for the squirrel grip by $am burge$$! God only knows what they are going to do with LOD??
          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

any chance they can to sideline rooster players will be used to maximum effect, were spoiling their party and they dont like it!

Comment

Working...
            X