Look what happens................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what happens................

Look what happens when the refs shove the whistle up their ar$es in the second half!! Nowhere near the amount of penalties in the second half compared to the first half which was ridiculous!

The first half the refs did not allow us to gain any momentum at all, with penalty after f**king penalty which just not only ruins the game as a spectacle but totally f**ks our continuity as the game is just constantly stop start stop start it is impossible to gain any rhythm!

It scares the living $hit out of people with what we are capable of when the game is allowed to flow, which is why the refs resort to having to constantly blow the living $hit out of the pea of the whistle!!

You could see how frustrated LOD was with that incident with keiff galloway, and how we should have received the penalty instead of them which led to that brain snap by him a little later in the game. The thing is though LOD should not get too many weeks at all for that as it was not a spear and the bloke ended up just doing a cartwheel, and especially in the wake of the completely soft punishments handed out to $ouff$ players $am burge$$ and jeff lima recently!!

Awesome win boys, I am so bloody proud of you this year!! Let's see much much more of that free flowing footy as it is such a pleasure to watch!!
    The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

We win the penalty count, and you still complain.

Edit: apologies, we DID lose the penalty count, so it's just business as usual for you.

Comment

Lol Kegs.

You actually though we won the penalty count?

Fail.

We won 56-14 but lost the count. Haha

Comment

They only put the whistle away because the Tigers didn't touch the ball in the second half until after the 60th minute it seemed.

There was no oportunity to penalise us!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Lol Kegs.

Fail.

We won 56-14 but lost the count. Haha
          someone in the match thread said we had won it. I didn't see the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Finch View Post
            They only put the whistle away because the Tigers didn't touch the ball in the second half until after the 60th minute it seemed.

There was no oportunity to penalise us!
            no, no, no. according to oracle, it's because they shoved the whistles up their ar$es.

Comment

LOD is VERY lucky that guy put his hand on the ground, or it would of been very ugly. Dumb play, especially since it was after the tackle was completed. Least he will get another couple weeks rest before the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Lol Kegs.

Fail.
                That's what happens when you're up high on your soap box

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                  someone in the match thread said we had won it. I didn't see the correction.
                  If you actually watched the game you would of known who won the penalty count.
                  Originally posted by turk-283
                  Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                    probably.

Comment

11-7 tigers

Started off 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by Fittler2004 View Post
                        11-7 tigers

Started off 4-0
                        No it didn't, we were up 2-0 in the penalties and the Tigpies got the next 3 in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                          I watched the game, and I didn't know the penalty count. It seemed pretty close to me. But hey, I prefer to watch the game than record and worry about the penalty count. Unless it seems like we are getting flogged by the refs, I wouldn't have a clue, or even care for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                            We win the penalty count, and you still complain.

Edit: apologies, we DID lose the penalty count, so it's just business as usual for you.
                            EPIC fail dumb c**t!!

You always miss the point don't you kegsy!!

The penalty count was 8-6 against us in the first half and ended up being 11-7 'AGAINST' us, so that means 14 penalties in the first half given compared to 4 in the second half. Notice the big difference??? That was the point made by saying "the refs shoved their whistles up their ar$es in the second half", which by the way is a "figure of speech" seeing as how you don't seem to get that either!!

We lose the penalty count as per f**king usual even though we f**king flog them 56-14!! But according to you that is always justified, we get exactly what we deserve.

I take it that you mustn't watch our games or you really are just a dumb c**t!?
                            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Working...
                            X