11. Iosia Soliola
    12. Willie Mason
    13. Craig Fitzgibbon

INTERCHANGE
    14. Stanley Waqa
    15. Nate Myles
    16. Riley Brown
    17. Ben Jones
    Last edited by TheLoneRooster; 08-24-2009, 01:26 PM.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

There wasn't one so I thought I'd create it in Muz's stead.

My feeling on this game is that I don't give a damn anymore as this season has been largely unmitigated shyte characterised by latent talent without the backing of grit and determination.

'dogs by plenty, Fitzy, Friend, Perrett and MAubs to bust a gut, Sa and Soli to go missing and the rest not to distinguish themselves in any way.

Prove me wrong Easts.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'm with you LR. There is only so much crap football and lack of effort you can tolerate in a season.

I'll watch it until 8.30, then switch over to City Homicide for some quality viewing and just switch over during the ad breaks until 9.30 pm.

To all those going to the game, just be wary when you leave the Stadium if you're catching the train. There are still far too many scummy Dogs fans that attend the night games and run amuck.

I attended the Dogs/Panthers Friday night game with the group I volunteer with (not my choice of game, I assure you) and we had the train ride from hell from Olympic Park to Lidcombe. Even the Dogs supporters in our group never want to go to a Dogs match again after that.

NC
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

thanks for starting the thread LR, the feeling of not caring is spreading to the forum topics too !!!

But for some stupid reason, i reckon there will be an upset. i could be wrong.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Chooks by 14, Sa MoM.

Dogs are arrogant cheats, they already think they are GF bound. I hope they all get the flesh eating disease.

Chook.

Comment

roosters 13+ .. paying $19 ... huuge value coz imo theyll beat em by 19+ ..lol

well i can dream

Comment

Dogs by 20.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

roosters by 33 ... feild goal jst incase they catch up with 5 mins to go

Comment

I have this strange feeling we can win tonight but that can easily change if we get beaten by 40!

Comment

One thing is for certain mun...

Soliola will give at least one penalty away for an incorrect play the ball!
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

i hope its like when we played them last year....
                      great games

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                        One thing is for certain mun...

Soliola will give at least one penalty away for an incorrect play the ball!
                        and Sa will give away atleast 4....

Comment

This is whats gonna happen: Bulldogz score 40 points in first half, Then another 30 in second half. ANd on fulltime Sa gets penlised for not getting off the guy and they go for goal so make that 32. SO it seams that dogz by 72

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
                            This is whats gonna happen: Bulldogz score 40 points in first half, Then another 30 in second half. ANd on fulltime Sa gets penlised for not getting off the guy and they go for goal so make that 32. SO it seams that dogz by 72
                            72 no way , they arent that good
                            i reckon if Sa did that, the dogz would go for the try not the 2 points...

Comment

After losing by 72 and giving away the final penalty, watch for Sa high-fiving the Dogs players and having a laugh and a joke after the siren...

Comment

Working...
                              X