Gus Gould on Moga on today's commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus Gould on Moga on today's commentary

I hate to start a thread about it and I only half paid attention to most of the commentary but how bad was Gus today after Moga made that break? Basically saying "I told you 2 months ago this kid was really good, he will make a lot more breaks like this". It was as if he was the only person who rated Moga and he had discovered the kid himself.. Sickening...

Gus is a clown. No substance or insight offered in any of his comments

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Gus is a clown. No substance or insight offered in any of his comments
      yes he offers roosters management dud coaches as in matt elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Bondi paul View Post
        yes he offers roosters management dud coaches as in matt elliott
        Touché!

Comment

Pointless thread lol.. Not really a big deal.

Comment

Whats he supposed to say, that he wouldn't make breaks? I was watching the union yesterday on Nine with the commentators from Fox Sports and those guys were sooooooooo boring. I missed the crazy shit that Gus, Rabbs and Sterlo crap on about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              I hate to start a thread about it and I only half paid attention to most of the commentary but how bad was Gus today after Moga made that break? Basically saying "I told you 2 months ago this kid was really good, he will make a lot more breaks like this". It was as if he was the only person who rated Moga and he had discovered the kid himself.. Sickening...
              It was what was said after that was more interresting. Rabs asked if that meant he would be a Panther in the near future and Gus replied that he couldnt do that to Uncle Nick and that he said Moga would be a Rooster for life.

Comment

Gould should rave how he talked Nick into hiring Smith for 4 years and tell us "I told ya"
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I know Artie had big wraps on him last year vs Canberra I was sitting near him and he was saying only a matter of time till he hits first grade. Was giving him a good wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                    Gould makes me sick!
                    And he should lose some weight!
                    His 7th chin does not look so good on tv!!

Comment

Gould is an idiot.

He makes stupid "I told you so" comments about anyone who makes a big play. The thing is though that despite apparently "always" saying x player was good, the first time anyone has actually heard him even say their name is once they have performed.

He does the same thing when people make errors. If a player drops a ball or throws a wayward offload, he'll chirp up and claim that once more he has "always" said that player has errors in his game.

Will be nice when Channel 9 lose the rights and we are rid of the senile ****wits that are Rabs and Gould gabbing on about horse racing and knitting and anything but the action thats happening on the field each sunday.

Comment

How often he raves on about Anasta (and to a lesser degree Mini) this year should be enough for Gyngell to realise that Gus' time as a footy commentator is up.

Comment

Working...
                        X