A performance worthy of the best side in rugby league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A performance worthy of the best side in rugby league

I’ve been told I never post here after a win … so here you go mightyrooster … don’t accuse me of that again

Best performance in 5 years … a performance worthy of the most stacked side in rugby league

Walker utterly sublime today … you will never see a better performance from a number 7 ever in your life … yet I believe some genius dropped him last year?

All the other blokes who always cop stick here … Crichton … Cheese … Keary … Suaalii … and so on and so forth … they are all quality footballers

This is the best squad in league … once again … but this time with feeling … yet we’re still 4-4

We need to win the comp this year or at least come awfully close … that is how good this lineup is … no more excuses … if Robbo beats the Broncs in Brisbane next week Nick can resign him until 2029 for all I care … if not he is going back on the rack again

Yep Les. A FANTASTIC win.

It would be great to put a score on the Ponies.

Comment

Originally posted by Les Tricolores View Post
      I’ve been told I never post here after a win … so here you go mightyrooster … don’t accuse me of that again

Best performance in 5 years … a performance worthy of the most stacked side in rugby league

Walker utterly sublime today … you will never see a better performance from a number 7 ever in your life … yet I believe some genius dropped him last year?

All the other blokes who always cop stick here … Crichton … Cheese … Keary … Suaalii … and so on and so forth … they are all quality footballers

This is the best squad in league … once again … but this time with feeling … yet we’re still 4-4

We need to win the comp this year or at least come awfully close … that is how good this lineup is … no more excuses … if Robbo beats the Broncs in Brisbane next week Nick can resign him until 2029 for all I care … if not he is going back on the rack again

Lol thanks for singling me out Les. Great win. Nice thread but you couldn’t help with the few little digs could you.

Comment

Well said Les.

Comment

What time did you start drinking today? Obviously far too early, as we've spoken about previously. You poor sad soul, Les Miserable. You hate the fact that we won today. You couldn't even enjoy it it. You miserable hateful prick.
          Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
            What time did you start drinking today? Obviously far too early, as we've spoken about previously. You poor sad soul, Les Miserable.
            Are you ok BBR I have noticed you always seem to be very angry at many posters I sincerely hope all is well but I think there is something that is deeply troubling you
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

What time did you start drinking today? Obviously far too early, as we've spoken about previously. You poor sad soul, Les Miserable. You hate the fact that we won today. You couldn't even enjoy it it. You miserable hateful prick.
              Les probably didn’t enjoy the 2018-19 premierships

Comment

Originally posted by Les Tricolores View Post
                I’

And maybe some genius who dropped him last year did the right thing at that time. Just try to enjoy the win in spite of your dislike of our coach.

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post

And maybe some genius who dropped him last year did the right thing at that time. Just try to enjoy the win in spite of your dislike of our coach.
                  Let Les be Les this place need all types It’s much more fun that way
                  We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                  Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Let Les be Les this place need all types It’s much more fun that way
                    Agree A W. Just let people have their say.

GO ROOSTERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Are you ok BBR I have noticed you always seem to be very angry at many posters I sincerely hope all is well but I think there is something that is deeply troubling you
                      Surely the guy would have to be on suicide watch or something no?

I’ve never seen someone spew as much hate consistently to penners than this rock spider.

Whatever the case maybe, he seriously needs to up his medication.
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post

I think they are enjoying the win. Cheers.

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Good win today…Let’s hope we see more of the same next game

Comment

That's not a very nice thing to say.
                              1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                              1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Working...
                              X