N. Butch is our best player and future captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. Butch is our best player and future captain

Just stirring the pot, but played a great half.

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
    He played a great game. He thrived on the change that Walker brought to the team today. He’s much better in attack when he doesn’t do 50+ tackles.

Comment

Really good as usual, puts himself in good positions, maybe not the most damaging flashing light tackle busting ball runner, but Nat is a proper footy player. A defensive God, and can run a nice line.

Comment

Not our best player, but is a bloody good player.

On a serious note, Nat Butcher does need to be our next captain. Ideally made co-Captain or vice as soon as possible.

Mature head, a cleanskin & decent bloke, tough as nails on field, articulate in speech.

All the other candidates are leaving the club, cannot play 80 minutes, or are on the verge of retiring due to head knocks.

Comment

Bahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

On a serious note, Nat Butcher does need to be our next captain. Ideally made co-Captain or vice as soon as possible.

Mature head, a cleanskin & decent bloke, tough as nails on field, articulate in speech.

All the other candidates are leaving the club, cannot play 80 minutes, or are on the verge of retiring due to head knocks.
            Rads mate

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post

He played a great game. He thrived on the change that Walker brought to the team today. He’s much better in attack when he doesn’t do 50+ tackles.
              Totally agree, but the reason he didn’t do 50 plus tackles is because we had an excellent completion rate and won the middle. It’s as simple as that for all our problems that the pen litigates so enthusiastically. Basically we make to many errors and our forwards get beaten to often. When they don’t everyone looks good.

Comment

+ Hot Wife

Comment

The thread title is hard to argue with

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Rads mate
                    I like Rads but he is not a captain's asshole i'm sorry.

He can't control his emotions on field.

Not a character trait you want in a captain.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                      I'm glad you clarified yourself.
                      1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                      1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Jared levelled the ground, knocked up the form and poured the concrete today, to lay a solid foundation for the team.

Butch would recognise

Comment

He played well, however he is a lock / bench player for me.

Comment

I disagree
                            I would love Rads to be our next captain

Comment

Couldn't disagree more, even on his most recent sin bin he showed amazing restraint to not blow up at the officials.

He's a Likeable bloke (important as I get the feeling the refs dont really enjoy talking to Teddy), he leads by example, he's very knowledgeable on the game, he's great with fans and he bleeds red white and blue.

He would be my next captain.

Comment

Working...
                              X