This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Looks like he is finally over his upset.

The fact that he wouldn’t accept Spencer’s apology puts him close to Cody in my eyes.

Little drama queen can go f**k himself.
    He has come out today saying he would now accept an apology This monkey knocked it back when offered but now seems to want to milk it a bit more Precious cnut he is
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Do you really think the psychological scarring he received would prevent him from sprinting and stepping?

I think injuries like what he received, take far longer to heal. Move on

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

He has come out today saying he would now accept an apology This monkey knocked it back when offered but now seems to want to milk it a bit more Precious cnut he is
        You’re a disgrace to the pseudonym you post under.
        Grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          Let's hope Robbo doesn't play Mr Nice Guy for this game. He needs to be targeted.
          I wouldn’t hold my breath mate..

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
            Do you really think the psychological scarring he received would prevent him from sprinting and stepping?

I think injuries like what he received, take far longer to heal. Move on
            Spencer should have given him a black eye and a fat lip instead of hurting his delicate feelings, but then there'd be no evidence to hang him.
            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

Spencer should have given him a black eye and a fat lip instead of hurting his delicate feelings, but then there'd be no evidence to hang him.
              You’re as dumb as Spencer is

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Ill give you credit Carlos- you dont pretend to be something you are not!

Incidentally i played against the real Carlos Parra- a extremely fast winger. He was very popular with the women too!
                I think you are talking to the real Carlos Parra.

Comment

I maintain that he still looks like he should be the subject of an extensive primatology study conducted by Dian Fossey.
                  How farking dumb are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Ill give you credit Carlos- you dont pretend to be something you are not!

Incidentally i played against the real Carlos Parra- a extremely fast winger. He was very popular with the women too!
                    The legendary Spiro Strattos Rooster # 705 was before your time I assume as a player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tesordor

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                      'monkey' has often been used in a racist way and you can't complain that mam spoke up about it but both him and the nrl were tone deaf in their response given that it came from another black man and we didn't help things by not making that point
                      And of course a black man cannot be racist

Comment

So you're an 80s boy then?

Carlos was one of the fastest to ever lace up a boot. Carlos once ran over 400m in a match at Redfern and was unlucky not to score 5 tries.
                        We talking reserve grade? He never scored a first grade try

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post

You’re a disgrace to the pseudonym you post under.
                          Grow up
                          LOL Fcuk off ya woke wanker
                          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Ezra is a top player & if he was playing for the Roosters & Spencer was at the Bronx most on here would support Ezra.
                            Just let it go. Its different times now.
                            Hopefully the Chooks get over the Dragons thats my main focus.
                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                              Watched the highlights of the broncos raiders game.

Young Ezra played exceedingly well, and I couldn't help thinking how well he has recovered from his awful ordeal perpetrated by one of our players, who of course in their wisdom the NRL courageously rubbed out for a third of the season. When we really need quality props.

He must be made of very stern stuff to make such a recovery in such quick time. At the time of the awful assault on his feelings with the use of a single awful word, I genuinely feared it might be some time before he was able to take the field again. You can only begin to imagine how amazed and relieved I was to see that he was able to continue training and playing immediately, without missing any game time. Unlike his emotional assailant who is still weeks away from a return to the field. And rightly so, in fact he should be so lucky as to ever play again.

I recall Joey Manu taking many months, a surgical procedure to reconstruct his face, and many months of rehab to be able to play again after an incident that attracted a suspension for his assailant of only 5 weeks.

I can only conclude from the different penalties (Joey's injury surely must have been far less severe than Ezra's) that Joey Manu is made of lesser stuff than the courageous and resilient Ezra.

If only we had quality people like him at the roosters.
                              Well played, player 1....some quality sarcasm there.

Still Ezra Mam key.......player we must stop when playing the broncs.

Spencer should have called him a fagabat and got half the time.

Biggest over reaction ever.
                              Last edited by Rocky Rhodes; 04-23-2024, 10:32 PM.
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post

And of course a black man cannot be racist
                                an american black man calling another american black man a nigger isn't racist, but a white man calling a black man a nigger is racist. capiche?

at the very least, the nrl should have taken a less tone deaf attitude to what's a complex problem. if a black man calls a white man 'whitey' or whatever then, going on what they've done with spencer, the nrl should impose an 8 match ban

Comment

Working...
                                X