interesting...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting...?

Change of scenery for a little bit of drop him, pick him, sack him... But does anyone know what the special circumstances were for the Phins being granted permission to bring in a player outside their top30 to play NRL? ...fullback Trey Fuller? played well too... caught my attention hearing this from the commentary team on Kayo... what's the point of having a top30 ?

Based on injuries and suspensions they were granted an exemption.

To be honest top 30 is a bit of a joke in the modern day game, the physical demands and medical knowledge that exists around the game now means clubs are constantly digging deep into their 30 man squad every week.

You should be allowed to play anyone who’s on a contract within the club as far as I’m concerned. Why limit it? Was great to watch Fuller play tonight, we would’ve been robbed of that had they not granted an exemption.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      Based on injuries and suspensions they were granted an exemption.

To be honest top 30 is a bit of a joke in the modern day game, the physical demands and medical knowledge that exists around the game now means clubs are constantly digging deep into their 30 man squad every week.

You should be allowed to play anyone who’s on a contract within the club as far as I’m concerned. Why limit it? Was great to watch Fuller play tonight, we would’ve been robbed of that had they not granted an exemption.
      totally agree... if you're signed, you're eligible to play where your club sees fit... the game itself is evolving & moving forward at a rate of knots, so should it's administration... sadly the officiating side of things can't keep up... thanks for the explanation.

E2W
      RWB

Comment

Have to tip your hat to the Dolphins. 6 players out apparently. It is all about attitude and the willingness to win. Not blaming the referees is key.

Comment

Working...
        X