Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Angus Crichton either made a line break or laid something on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gus has been solid in both attack and defence. It's just a shame he's got Keary on one side and Jenko at the moment on the other side. He could be an absolute weapon similar to "Viliame Kikau" if we utilised him properly !

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
      I can't remember

I think you got your backrowers mixed up in your heading..

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
        Keary needs to put him into holes.
        Keary passing 2 metres before the line allowing the defence to slide with the pass doesn’t create anything, he’s gun shy and doesn’t want to commit the defenders into tackling him for fear of concussion. Opposing teams know this and just wait. NRL is a contact sport and if he doesn’t want to get tackled then maybe he should play touch.

He’s cooked and just biding his time
        Last edited by Arties Pie; 04-19-2024, 02:09 PM.

Comment

If it's you saying that 13, then it's probably a lie. You've got a reputation bro
          Great. Proud to have a rep.

And why haven’t you PM’d me your email address so I can send you my Vegas pics ‘bro’? Got something to hide ‘bro’?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Great. Proud to have a rep.

And why haven’t you PM’d me your email address so I can send you my Vegas pics ‘bro’? Got something to hide ‘bro’?
            There are no photos 13. We both know that. Just like you don't have those exact 47 different jerseys you absurdly claimed yesterday. It's all in your head. You must be terribly down on yourself to have tell these fantasy stories on a forum to make yourself sound like a big shot. And like I'd ever give someone like you my email address. Good luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

LOL....And the author of this thread accusses me of never having anything positive to contribute - the stench of hypocrisy.
              Just do us all a favour and banish the rock spider.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                Gus has been solid in both attack and defence. It's just a shame he's got Keary on one side and Jenko at the moment on the other side. He could be an absolute weapon similar to "Viliame Kikau" if we utilised him properly !
                He's had years to be "an absolute weapon" and it hasn't happened

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Has been our best forward with Rads this year.

Give yourself an upper cut…..twice.

that’s really more an indictment on the rest of our forwards than a compliment to Rads and Crichton.

Angus will play well until the ink dries on his next deal. Then its walkabout time again

Comment

HAs been one of our best all year. If you can't see how much he takes out of the defence and how hard he runs you are as clueless as the Bunker. Service to him is under par yet he always makes yards and has a quick PTB. Need to re-sign him.

Comment

There are no photos 13. We both know that. Just like you don't have those exact 47 different jerseys you absurdly claimed yesterday. It's all in your head. You must be terribly down on yourself to have tell these fantasy stories on a forum to make yourself sound like a big shot. And like I'd ever give someone like you my email address. Good luck bro.
                      You are right. I never went to Vegas and I only have one jersey. It was all lies.

Comment

At this point in time I agree Angus hasn’t been consistent enough the last few years and owes the chooks after the last year or two but atm this thread is silly timing as he and victor have been out two best forward so far this year
                        we have no other decent edge back rower atm and he is playing 80min and making good mtrs. He is very strong in contact and hard for defenders to put on the ground helping for quick play the balls
                        yes I agree he is not quite finished yet but getting there
                        once Keary gives him a few options the line running and tackle breaks will come
                        but if we start a thread about Angus who is showing his best for a year or two and been one of our best we should start a thread about the whole entire squad individually
                        atm Nat butch is battling and offers nothing in attack
                        sitili looks lost
                        Egan is not a first grader
                        Wong is the best bet but robbo is not picking him

Comment

Working...
                        X