A bit hard done by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit hard done by

I thought some of the penalties were gimmes to the warriors and I feel that last scrum penalty was idiotic by the ref shouldve been ours as Johnson twice faked to throw it in.
    Now tell me in the first half because the kids were screaming etc Moga's first disallowed try .Why? It looked fine to me , did I miss some thing?
    And how about monobrow Anasta **** him off now let him go to the tigers now even if they win a comp who cares .
    Sammy perret -is he dieing a slow death ?
    Aubbo must get out of SKD's way either he plays in the forwards and on the fringes occasionally or he can practice at Newtown spent nearly the whole game taking runs and balls that shouldve been SKD's now you tell me who is the most likely of the two to do some thing.
    First time Ive been dirty and disappointed in a game .
    At leastw e earthed a center /winger in Moga
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Agree about the last scrum penalty - that was the worrier perenara just ensuring his team won. Moga's first try the refs denied but later gave the worriers a try in a similar situation - contest in the air given BoD for the worriers but no try for the Roosters.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It was always going to be a tough trip over the Tasman.

Considering the age of the squad, i thought they did great.

How good is it to see our team who play for each other and the club ? Can't blame the kids for trying their hearts out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
        It was always going to be a tough trip over the Tasman.

Considering the age of the squad, i thought they did great.

How good is it to see our team who play for each other and the club ? Can't blame the kids for trying their hearts out tonight.
        I wouldnt deny them that right -JWH is real footballer I wish Kennedy would pick it up a bit I reckon he is playing injured.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Listen to the audio between pearce and the ref when that last scrum packs.Pearce says something to him about the warriors wasting time couldnt quite catch it though.The ref says dont worry about it times off.Pearce then looks at the clock and says to him no its not and points to the clock.The ref then says i cant help that and blows time off with both hands raised in the air.You wonder sometimes about the competecy of some of these refs.

Comment

I don't think we should say things like "Is Perret dieing a slow death?" he's just about the best dummy-half runner in the game, usually gets good metres and is a pretty good finisher. He did have a bad game but let's not judge him too harshly just from tonight.

Anasta however... I usually defend him but running for 1 metre? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
              I thought some of the penalties were gimmes to the warriors and I feel that last scrum penalty was idiotic by the ref shouldve been ours as Johnson twice faked to throw it in.
              Now tell me in the first half because the kids were screaming etc Moga's first disallowed try .Why? It looked fine to me , did I miss some thing?
              And how about monobrow Anasta **** him off now let him go to the tigers now even if they win a comp who cares .
              Aubbo must get out of SKD's way either he plays in the forwards and on the fringes occasionally or he can practice at Newtown spent nearly the whole game taking runs and balls that shouldve been SKD's now you tell me who is the most likely of the two to do some thing.
              You're spot on again Brain, he is slow, can't catch a high ball and is diabolical in defence.

I can only hope that when Tagive is fit we will have a back 5 of

Minichiello
              Moga
              Leilua
              SKD
              Tagive

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken:209149
                Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                You're spot on again Brain, he is slow, can't catch a high ball and is diabolical in defence.

Minichiello
                Moga
                Leilua
                SKD
                Tagive
                That won't happen funky.

You know my feelings on Perret, and i'd love to see it, but unfortunately it won't happen.

Comment

Sadly greeds you are right, nice avatar by the way (God I hope that's not you )

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post

Minichiello
                    Moga
                    Leilua
                    SKD
                    Tagive

This is the way to move forward
                    " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Even though we lost, I am proud of the way the boys are giving it 100%. Think back to last year and the way things were going, we have come so far with this young squad. We can't help if the ref's are inept and it is about time Harrigan did something about it. Imagine if that had been a GF - not that those two would be the ref's. WE WERE VERY HARD DONE BY!!!!!!!!!
                      Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

So now i wonder if Raper or harrigan will come out and give an explination on last nights game???

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I, for one, think that last penalty was justified. The prop kept boring in from an angle and would not let there be an open tunnel. That's why the penalty was given.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post

Minichiello
                            Moga
                            Leilua
                            SKD
                            Tagive
                            Watch the game again I can remember at least 1 high ball he took

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
                              I, for one, think that last penalty was justified. The prop kept boring in from an angle and would not let there be an open tunnel. That's why the penalty was given.
                              Scrum penalties are a joke, all of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X