8 losses in a row........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 losses in a row........

to Penrith, it must be a record our great club could do without. If Penrith win tonight it will be 9. Even the great St George team from 56-66 didn't beat us 8 times in a row and that was when we had a weak squad. Here we are in 2023, supposedly with a superstar team and we are looking down the barrel at 9 consecutive losses to the same club. Penrith must love the Roosters way. I'm hoping that after the debacle at Penrith stadium that our team puts in a courageous effort and I don't particularly care if we lose as long as the team puts in and if we jag a win then all the better. We should know by halftime what's instore. Playing at Allianz is a huge bonus.

Not your worst post ever Ray, you were almost turning there at the end...
    Good luck to us, and let's hope we can play well

Comment

FFS you’re an attention seeking old geezer

You couldn’t have posted this in the game day thread.

Comment

I agree with Ray. How can a team beat another team 8 times in a row. Tonight it must end. Roosters style......please.

Comment

Thanks Ray.

Comment

Robbo is confident that we will get back to Roosters footy tonight and Nats 70m contribution in attack will be the difference

Comment

How long before Ray starts a “It’s 20 years since….”.

The Panthers beat us in the grand final.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                Robbo is confident that we will get back to Roosters footy tonight and Nats 70m contribution in attack will be the difference
                That’s the last thing we want to see.

I want non-Roosters footy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                  to Penrith, it must be a record our great club could do without. If Penrith win tonight it will be 9. Even the great St George team from 56-66 didn't beat us 8 times in a row and that was when we had a weak squad. Here we are in 2023, supposedly with a superstar team and we are looking down the barrel at 9 consecutive losses to the same club. Penrith must love the Roosters way. I'm hoping that after the debacle at Penrith stadium that our team puts in a courageous effort and I don't particularly care if we lose as long as the team puts in and if we jag a win then all the better. We should know by halftime what's instore. Playing at Allianz is a huge bonus.
                  Your just a little Ray of sunshine

think yourself lucky you dont follow the tigers , look on the bright side . Roosters never stay down for long mate cheer up
                  Last edited by Bondicigar; 06-10-2023, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
                    I agree with Ray. How can a team beat another team 8 times in a row. Tonight it must end. Roosters style......please.
                    Still have no idea what 'Roosters Style' is. Back in the day it would have been the Bondi Wall - now it is just a way to deflect a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                      You are the harbinger of Doom, but nothing you said is incorrect Sir.

Comment

It’s been 2 hours since Ray started his latest dooms day thread.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

We currently are Penriths biatches
                          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                            It’s been 2 hours since Ray started his latest dooms day thread.
                            He has a good point every now and then, I was thinking the same thing today I don't remember beating them this decade

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

That’s the last thing we want to see.

I want non-Roosters footy.
                              Haha yes indeed. Anything but.

Comment

Working...
                              X