Tits sell Centre of Excellence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tits sell Centre of Excellence!

That should help them a bit, pity they get good news the week before we play them! It's a bit strange though, it was reported on twitter with a link to the SMH, retweeted by NRL news, but I couldn't open the link, so it may have been a hoax, stay tuned.

Edit: Just opened link http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...404-1wcg5.html

Yeah looks for real.
    Remains to be seen if they have actually come out of this with any money or more importantly, gotten rid of the majority of debt.
    Rumours persist that sale price won't go anywhere near covering the debt of the place.
    It just gets messier by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
      Yeah looks for real.
      Remains to be seen if they have actually come out of this with any money or more importantly, gotten rid of the majority of debt.
      Rumours persist that sale price won't go anywhere near covering the debt of the place.
      It just gets messier by the day.
      I've heard it will just stop the interest, which is what's currently drowning them.

300k a week??? Could that be right???

I have NFI about these sorts of things, I let the wife handle the cashola, I handle the grog, that's my thing.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Yeah I've heard those figures too.
        And from what I have been told it is prolly correct.
        This isn't the end of it. Will just delay the inevitable.

ARL/NRL, whoever, needs to jump in & take control.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
          Yeah I've heard those figures too.
          And from what I have been told it is prolly correct.
          This isn't the end of it. Will just delay the inevitable.

ARL/NRL, whoever, needs to jump in & take control.
          Fark me fans complain about players earning 300k a season and they bust their arses every week risking serious injury to entertain the masses.

These clowns are paying that in interest every week cos they let their egos get ahead of their actual abilities to manage a footy franchise correctly.

It's a farked up world I tellsya.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Holdings have bought something they part-funded to build in the first place, very odd - I suspect we'll see the football operation side of things at the Titans changing as some kind of pay-off, probably a board will be instilled with Holdings having a majority hold of the seats or something.

Comment

more the centre of excrement, now i understand why myles went up there! lol

Comment

Ah, Mr. Searle, you shouldn't have gone to the ***** ******** school of book keeping.

Is there a possibility that they'll set fire to the Seagulls club (or whatever it's called up there.)

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  LMFAO, that's some sorta GOLD mate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    lol..

I'm stealing that..

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                      lol..

I'm stealing that..
                      Lol, I've already been sending it out there, way too funny.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        Ah, Mr. Searle, you shouldn't have gone to the ***** ******** school of book keeping.

Is there a possibility that they'll set fire to the Seagulls club (or whatever it's called up there.)
                        The once mighty gulls. Again, mismanagement.
                        A shadow of its former self.

Ahhh, bugger it. Wrong colours (B &W) Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                          Lol, I've already been sending it out there, way too funny.

Me three..

I sent it to the biggest mouth in Bondi so it will go viral soon..

Comment

I said to the other 3 fans who turned up at the Melbourne meet and greet that the Titans should have waited a few more years to establish the centre, like the Broncos did, instead of trying to build everything at once. It's this 'want it now, pay later' mentality that causes financial problems.
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                            X