Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouuuuuuuch

Burgess knee, that looked nasty.

And Crocks forearm to Moltzens melon, surely worth a few weeks???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Sad about Burgess tbh. I enjoy watching him play. Even tho he plays for Souffs I think the comp needs players like him. Wish he was a rooster.
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Football is a savage mistress.

I hope he plays again this year, like Mr. Corey said, football needs players like him. Marquee, name players that fans cheer for.

Like Waerea-Hargreaves for us.

Comment

Poor old Sammy doesn't seem to stay on the paddock for long periods. Injured last year and out for a long time and now this. It's a shame for Souths.

Comment

Playing for lol@5(c)uFF$ damages your career..

Fat Sam may be feeling it through injuries,but every player who goes to them see's their value diminish..RAPIDLY..

There are countless examples;

Fletch went from Origin/Australia with us to obscurity with them..Had to go to England after his contract with them as no NRL team wanted him..

Latino Heat is another whose rep career vanished after he left us..Another Origin/Australia rep to jack..

Pinkpants is the funny one.He left them as a nuffie..Came to us & we turned him into an Origin/Australia rep..He goes back to them & is an instant nuffie again..He actually increased in value by leaving them..Then immediately decreased by re-joining them..lol@5(c)uFF$..

The list goes on..& on..

Fairy was another back in the day..

NRL players should all be warned that signing with lol@5(c)uFF$ is extremely detrimental to your career..

As Fat Sam is now discovering..

Comment

That was hard to watch...

and I lost a tip because I never tip the bastards

Comment

I have to say that I'm glad I transferred Sam Burgess out instead of Isaac Luke in Supercoach.

100 for Luke vs 18 for Burgo.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts 2034 View Post
                That was hard to watch...

and I lost a tip because I never tip the bastards
                I went for Souths because I love watching Wests fans celebrate too early!
                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                  Sad about Burgess tbh. I enjoy watching him play. Even tho he plays for Souffs I think the comp needs players like him. Wish he was a rooster.
                  I like him too. One of his brothers is injured at the moment too. Not George but the other one whose name escapes me. Freddy had him on as a guest on NRL Deluxe yesterday. He defended us against the refs so I like him!
                  "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                  Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                    I like him too. One of his brothers is injured at the moment too. Not George but the other one whose name escapes me. Freddy had him on as a guest on NRL Deluxe yesterday. He defended us against the refs so I like him!
                    Brother Luke broke something.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                      Playing for lol@5(c)uFF$ damages your career..

Fat Sam may be feeling it through injuries,but every player who goes to them see's their value diminish..RAPIDLY..

There are countless examples;

Fletch went from Origin/Australia with us to obscurity with them..Had to go to England after his contract with them as no NRL team wanted him..

Latino Heat is another whose rep career vanished after he left us..Another Origin/Australia rep to jack..

Pinkpants is the funny one.He left them as a nuffie..Came to us & we turned him into an Origin/Australia rep..He goes back to them & is an instant nuffie again..He actually increased in value by leaving them..Then immediately decreased by re-joining them..lol@5(c)uFF$..

The list goes on..& on..

Fairy was another back in the day..

NRL players should all be warned that signing with lol@5(c)uFF$ is extremely detrimental to your career..

As Fat Sam is now discovering..
                      ha ha ha thats hilarious!

Comment

alkways sad to see souffs get a win!

Comment

Just watched a replay of the Burgess injury, and Isacc Luke has played a major part in the injury I reckon. He is trying to backslam a player and Burgess has his leg in the wrong place. There was no need to go on with the tackle as his momentum had stopped. Maguire is a Bellamy clone and his obsession with the wrestle has cost Souths big time.
                          Last edited by The Sack; 04-02-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X